Can someone explain me the red stuff? Thanks :)

Something is wrong because 2 players can go into the arena but theyre blue to each others and when one dies, nothing happen, they just stay in the arena.

1606368991593.png
I also have an issue with ''Event Controller'' since I cant seem to be able to [add them in game
C#:
using System;
using Server.Items;

namespace Server.Engines.ConPVP
{
    public abstract class EventController : Item
    {
        public EventController()
            : base(0x1B7A)
        {
            this.Visible = false;
            this.Movable = false;
        }

public EventController(Serial serial)
            : base(serial)
        {
        }

public abstract string Title { get; }
        public abstract EventGame Construct(DuelContext dc);

public abstract string GetTeamName(int teamID);

public override void Serialize(GenericWriter writer)
        {
            base.Serialize(writer);

writer.Write((int)0);
        }

Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Just realized that duels can only end if they tie (15 minutes)

Last edited:
Looking for a tutorial as well.
What I've figured out so far;
Bounds: are the whole area of the arena, this is what makes that area you inputted guarded or protected for dueling only.
GateIn/GateOut: is where the arena moongate when entering each one takes you and gate out is where the duelist go when the duel ends to return to their previous position.
Outside: is where players are put immediately after the duel.
Points: are the area where the players will be fighting inside.
Wall: is that wall of stone that comes up before the dueling begins.
Zone: is the very edge of your arena where the protected zone will end. (I teleported onto my walls/fences and used those coordinates.)

Hope this helps. I'm still working out why both fighters remain blue to each other during the duel.
I'll post here again when it's resolved.

What I've figured out so far;
Bounds: are the whole area of the arena, this is what makes that area you inputted guarded or protected for dueling only.
GateIn/GateOut: is where the arena moongate when entering each one takes you and gate out is where the duelist go when the duel ends to return to their previous position.
Outside: is where players are put immediately after the duel.
Points: are the area where the players will be fighting inside.
Wall: is that wall of stone that comes up before the dueling begins.
Zone: is the very edge of your arena where the protected zone will end. (I teleported onto my walls/fences and used those coordinates.)

Hope this helps. I'm still working out why both fighters remain blue to each other during the duel.
I'll post here again when it's resolved.
Thanks for sharing what you have figured out specifically. I think this is a very under utilized system due to no one really knowing any documentation on it. I would be interested in learning the ins and outs of it too. I just kind of always forget about it.

Does ConPVP actually work for Battleground/Duels/PvP? If so I might look into it, I was playing with VNC's version, but apparently it is incomplete and doesn't work too well.

Does ConPVP actually work for Battleground/Duels/PvP? If so I might look into it, I was playing with VNC's version, but apparently it is incomplete and doesn't work too well.
Were still testing all of its capabilities right now, but as far as I know, dueling does work, just a bit buggy atm. Participants remain innocent (blue) so in order to fight, they have to flag. I'll post an updated ConPVP when finished.

Back