I've noticed that some servers are using the same achievements/conquest script and searched for about a week before posting it here

Is this achievement/conquest script available for download? if yes, where?
as17.postimg.org_cox0sfznv_achi.jpg

I have my own achievements script but I want to see how this one is implemented and see how can I improve mine

Thanks in advance

I have searched for this one, and I do not think it has been shared publicly. If you know any of the developers of UO Forever or one of the other shards that is advertising this system, you might just ask them for the source, but I doubt they are sharing. The Achievement System is one of their "selling points" for their shards. You can find out who is advertising by doing a google image search, and see which shards use an image similar to the one you posted.

This is the ultima online forever conquest system created by Lee aka Voxpire (developer of VitaNexCore and owner of uo freedom and former dev of uoforever.) and Developer Adam from UOForever.

ShadowAges aka Punkte recreatedthe theme/gump but doesn't use the same actual system / script as the original on uoforever.

@larhalt82
Sure, I just need to finish it, make it more intuitive and flexible, that's why I asked for the script

@Carl
Thanks, i thought i was the same but thanks for the info :)

Back