Hello everyone,

I have an old map and a set of custom art file that went along with it. These were made quite a few years ago, before the release of the 7.x.x client. I considered reintegrating my artwork into the new client files but could never get into the task.

I was wondering if any conversion tools have been created to deal with this problem. Or some other known work around out there?

Or should I consider my old stuff dead in the water?

If anyone has any helpful info that would be really awesome, thanks

Hey Francis!

The best way I still know of is using the Fiddler Compare plugin to transfer everything over. Maybe someone else knows another.

I use client version 7.0.18 and it's up to date with the latest uo client in terms are art.
One thing that may hold you back depending on how old your client is, is that you're max number of slots in your mul files may be smaller then the 7.x~ ones but I can't verify that.

Search the forums for uop to mul,. At the bottom of this thread I already see a tutorial post on how to do this!
http://www.servuo.com/threads/converting-uop-to-mul.763/

Then as m309 said use the compare plugin to move the art from the latest mul to your old one,. Simply keep track of the Hex id values your moving over,. What I do is I record the first number and last number in a range for each set of item art i'm moving. be sure to save the art file.

Then go to the tiledata tab and extract the csv file Open it with a notepad like program,. I use notepad++ and search for the hex values you made note of corresponding to the art you moved over. Simply copy the entire section or lines to a new clean empty csv file and save it,. then go into fidder tiledata and import it and be sure to save the tiledata file.

Back