Shafev

Shafev submitted a new resource:

Cooking Expansion Set - Expands the ability of cooking and farming and animals on you shard.

This system is getting over haul in parts. I will be updating the system to make it easier to manage and play with. Thanks to all the new UO features in servo.

Version 12
Added to basefood.cs where you will see the skill boosts or stats boosts on foods.
Added random Stat boost Gen to baseFood. times it last is all based on fillfactor.
Removed Asian.cs and AsianFoodItems.cs until later date. Updated the instructions.
Removed BeverageEmpty.cs until later date. Updated the instructions...

Read more about this resource...

Shafev updated Cooking Expansion Set with a new update entry:

Lots of Changes to this version so please look it over.

I have removed couple more base edits so you will have to remove them as well.
here is the baseedits that need removed from craftitem.cs

public void SetNeedDistillery(int index, bool needDistillery)
{
CraftItem craftItem = CraftItems.GetAt(index);
craftItem.NeedDistillery = needDistillery;
}

public void SetNeedCauldron(int index, bool needCauldron)
{
CraftItem craftItem = CraftItems.GetAt(index)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would be curious as well.. I tried this a few years ago, and it crashed the server.. I see its been updated in 2019.. So maybe ill give it another test

Does the variable farm plot work too?
Post automatically merged:

Hrmm, edits? I guess im not so excited :/ as I'm still very new to coding :/

Yes!

Does the variable farm plot work too?

Hrmm, edits? I guess im not so excited :/ as I'm still very new to coding :/
They tell you wich file you have to modify and wich method u have to add the edits hehe ;P

@sahisahi @Fraz
In recent days I started to explore this Cooking Expansion Set, although in the installation description - in the scope of the craftitem.cs file, the author refers to lines (for Mill) that I do not see in the script. Doesn't it make a reference to a line from some custom system?

I think I solved the problem. But I had to go back to the 2015 version of the ServUO files. The indications given in the installation description have nothing to do with the current version.

Last edited:
i have installed the 2015 version, works better that one? because with the 2015 i have a problem with the wild animals, they reproduce a lot without control and hide, and that create a lot of lag. and if i dont remember bad the ranchs doesnt work fine.

what would I edit in the craftitem.cs in order to get this to work? the private bool m_NeedMill line doesn't exist in pub 57. haven't gotten any of the other edits as I can't find some of those as well

So... 22 hours of tedium and I just got this working with pub57. I am not at all an expert and I am certain I lost some of the functionality... but it compiled. I'm not sure how to share the files, or if it is allowed. However, if any kind soul that maybe knows the system can help me test it out? I have never used it before so I'm not really sure what all the features are supposed to be.

ive tried with runuo and with pub 54 i get alot of errors how did you get it on pub 57?
Honestly it's a ton of edits. There is quite a bit of things that have to be commented out because they are redundant in the expansion. So far as I've seen, everything is working properly.
I wanted to post the working codes, but I have so much custom stuff on my server that there were just too many additional edits to get it working on a clean server.
If you want, DM me your errors and we can work through them together.

i managed to get it to compile on pub 54 gave it one more go on 57 there are alot more errors prob because the original scripts are older and some of the code is updated such as private bool m_NeedMill not being there

i managed to get it to compile on pub 54 gave it one more go on 57 there are alot more errors prob because the original scripts are older and some of the code is updated such as private bool m_NeedMill not being there
Yeah. If you look at the way it checks for the mill, it was changed to be more streamlined. So you just change it to the new way in the script. In the expansion too, they added the steam powered drink machine, but it exists now in the core, so you can comment some of it out and you have to change the way it works in teh rest of the expansion.

ok i got it to compile on pub 57 but the recipes dont show in the cooking menu is it because i dont have the recipes unlocked?
ok the recipe scrolls are blank they just say recipe scrol if i buy it and double click nothing happensCapture.PNG
so essentially what is happening is that the items dont show up in the cooking menu and recipe scrolls dont work if you click on them
this is my craftitem.cs i thought i added the scripts in correctly

Attachments

• CraftItem.cs
    69.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
ok i figured out why the new recipes didnt show up in cooking turns out there was 2 different rolling pins
still not sure about recipe scrolls havent re tested them
do you know where i can get the garden deed i assume its with the gardener npc but i dont know where to find him or if i got to spawn hm in myself
ok so the npc spawns were bugged for ex the gardener was 2 farmerss in the roya city so i edited it also added the gardening deed to his shop so you can buy a garden for your house i will prob have t fix more of the npc spawns there such as the juicer etc but i am working on fixing it

Last edited:
Back