Hi,

Does the cooking skill work correctly? I ask because I keep trying to cook 1 steak at a time and it searches every bag in my pack and cooks them all at once. It has been a while since I played UO, so that may be how the official servers are.
If it is designed to cook every raw fish steak at once, then is there a way to only cook one at a time?

Thanks

Correct it hasn't been updated yet with a fix :) https://www.servuo.com/threads/cooking.4250/

Thank you for that link. I tried to search for cooking to see if others have encountered this problem, but was getting other threads.
[doublepost=1474311707][/doublepost]
Hi,

Does the cooking skill work correctly? I ask because I keep trying to cook 1 steak at a time and it searches every bag in my pack and cooks them all at once. It has been a while since I played UO, so that may be how the official servers are.
If it is designed to cook every raw fish steak at once, then is there a way to only cook one at a time?

Thanks

If anyone is interested, there is a work around. You can set the food on the ground and grab one at a time. It is not ideal, but if you set up a macro to do this for you, you can make it work.

Is anyone informed on the correct behavior?

I searched around, on UOGuide it says targeted stack.. then it also says through new menu in another place..

In servuo I only have been able to use the menu to access any cooking..

Should it cook everything and give skill for it.. or just everything in main pack?
Should it use a target cursor to pick a stack?
Should it just choose the smallest stack, and give gains for the amount?
ect.. ect..

Any help would be appreciated on this, I'll fix it as soon as it can be determined.

Back