So I was exploring and went into Covetous. When I went to level 4, there was a small square room and level 5 was the same. Just wondering if it is my server or if there is an issue with the Covetous map not being displayed correctly or did Covetous change on Trammel?

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Don't think that would be the problem- maybe wait to see if any one else would have an idea
my patch is 7.0.50.0 but there shouldn't be a change in the map as that.

So I was exploring and went into Covetous. When I went to level 4, there was a small square room and level 5 was the same. Just wondering if it is my server or if there is an issue with the Covetous map not being displayed correctly or did Covetous change on Trammel?

Thanks in advance for all replies.

The image below is what it looks like for me for both Level 4 and 5 of Covetous. Not sure if there is something I need to configure.

Thanks

Attachments

• Covetous Level 5.PNG
    Covetous Level 5.PNG
    62.1 KB · Views: 16
Oh yes your missing most of the map :/
So your using ServUO and your DataPath.cfg is set to your game client? You might need to download a new client just to see if maybe your present client didn't download proper.
Config/DataPath.cfg

Also be sure if you use razor or any other client for login, this is set to your game client

Last edited:
Oh yes your missing most of the map :/
So your using ServUO and your DataPath.cfg is set to your game client? You might need to download a new client just to see if maybe your present client didn't download proper.
Config/DataPath.cfg

Also be sure if you use razor or any other client for login, this is set to your game client

Thanks for the info. I did not change the default path, so I left that file alone.

I am in the process of reinstalling to see if that is the issue. I logged onto the game with the owner of the realm versus as a player and teleported to the area and it is there. When I go up the steps then back down, I get the screen I showed before. I was wondering if the teleport props are not working correctly. Can I delete and reinstall those or is there a good way to modify those?

I am using Razor, but if I do not have to, I would prefer not. The towns and such are there, so I figured it was working correctly. Went into Wrong and Ice and both of those seemed to work just fine.

I will let you know after I have finished reinstalling the classic client.

Had the same issue after reinstall, so I moved the teleport items and now it works.

Last edited:
Ok sorry I finally had the chance to login my test server and spawned the tele's- its NOT your client :)
Just checked again and the problem is the teles are set right, just need to be raised up by 1
Covess3 (1).JPG CoveSS1 (1).JPG

Last edited:
Back