Crash after creating owner account

Serenity

Mar 18, 2014
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Shard Name
Exordus
So i downloaded a fresh copy of ServUo and am trying to get a local server running.. I get to create owner account, i create it, hit enter..it says account created.. and it crashes, and restarts.. never had this issue before.. using ServUO - 56.1

PyrO

Jan 27, 2015
What does the crashlog say?

TileData not found? Then check the datapath.cfg to make sure

zlibwapixx.dll not found? Make sure to update your visual redist c++

Or show us the logfile :)

Serenity

Mar 18, 2014
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Shard Name
Exordus
Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7237.31832
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 10/25/2019 10:08:26 PM
Mobiles: 3
Items: 112
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Clients:
- Count: 0

This? Ive never really messed with anything outside of game, except for the config folder. I tinker with XML spawners :D a local server is just what i use before going live with my creations on live servers.
Post automatically merged:

Seems its only my PC.. Its working like normal on my laptop.. o_O

Last edited:

JGreen

Jul 16, 2019
I think people need in formed new servuo has a hard time working with older clients