Hello,

any idea how i can create a new dungeon in trammel in a black area, i did already i try when i add any static items i can't see them, help me plz

It depends what kind.
Do you want to build one with statics?
Do you want to modify the map itself and add frozen stuffs?
Are you sure your light level is at the maximum?

either set your skills at maximum and cast night sight, or wear night sight earrings or item that has it, or [set lightlevel 100 on yourself.

oh lol you mean night sight, ya at this i am at 100%
[doublepost=1484519696][/doublepost]in the black area near of dungeon i can to build in a small range but if teleport just little far can't. i am so confused ;s
[doublepost=1484520324][/doublepost]well at ilshenar map addidng items static work fine, i just tested that, but in trammel nope :s

There are some zone that are occulted from what i remember, like when you create something too close to the water border of the map, it gets occulted by darkness since it "fills the gaps with what,s on the side you are on".
I haven't been stuck with such problem often, all what i can suggest (and what i uually do) is building someplace else.

i just figure out that there a limit of black area where we can build in the map we see different of color ( look at screen shot).

Attachments

• screenshot 22.jpg
    screenshot 22.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 40
Oh, then i guess this is the border of the map lol
Maps aren't infinite, so if you build something, you must worry about if what you build exceeds the borders.

well thank you guys now i can start building :)
[doublepost=1484525152][/doublepost]Btw guys i want to add some mountains (rock) in my new dungeon, when i did [props on it that show me a wrong Tile id (screenshot), how i can add rock like this?

Attachments

• rock.jpg
    rock.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
In order to draw/build terrain on a running server, you'd need to use the Ultima Live package. Otherwise, you're limited to statics.

The easiest way to do what you're wanting is to use CED+ or another map editor.

Back