what does this mean Enhanced client cant be found? while im trying to pooplate my new server??

Attachments

• stuck.PNG
    stuck.PNG
    33.2 KB · Views: 32
but its giving me that message and I cant world build lol
[doublepost=1499997397][/doublepost]see ? what now I even lodded both classic and enhanced clients
[doublepost=1499997463][/doublepost]
but its giving me that message and I cant world build lol
[doublepost=1499997397][/doublepost]see ? what now I even lodded both classic and enhanced clients
and no dorrs are ther and it stops at solen hives! that's all I get

Attachments

• stuck.PNG
    stuck.PNG
    33.2 KB · Views: 12
ok but I still see no doors lol or npcs Im sorry im so new to this :(
[doublepost=1499997850][/doublepost]im logging in with my owner acct and that's the only one I have atm I have att coming out Saturday to install a static IP even
for this
[doublepost=1499997958][/doublepost]so it don't matter that I see no doors or Npcs? im so so so lost I did everything servuo told me

to start out with make sure your logging in with the owner account then run the command [createworld
you should get a menu with a bunch of checkboxes check off everything you want setup (usually everything)
then click ok
The world will seem frozen for a bit (unable to move or do anything)
then you should start getting messages telling what's being setup.
It will let you know when it's finished, and then you should have npc's and doors and such.

ok been there and I seen messages up till solun hifes then I get that crap I left everything checked and hit ok but then I look at the serv uo black thing like dos and says no enhanced client found!
[doublepost=1499998273][/doublepost]
ok been there and I seen messages up till solun hifes then I get that crap I left everything checked and hit ok but then I look at the serv uo black thing like dos and says no enhanced client found!
I only have my owner acct

The "no enhanced client found" message is just a message letting you know that the client being logged in with isn't the enhanced client usually meaning it's the classic client instead. It's just a general message not an error.

ok so run the [creatworld and let it sit for say 30mins? im so sorry to be bothering you but im staff on A Server and im just trying to learn to have my own I been in uo since 1999 hehe ok so just sit and let it run after I do {Creatworld?

ok ima do it again lol and let it go for 30 mins if nothing happens ill be buggin you again hehehe and ty again I need someone like you to help me :)

This and many other easily configurable options can be found in the ServUO\Config folder.
The skill and stat caps are in the file PlayerCaps.cfg

I'd recommend taking a look at all of them though.

ok I did that Now Im having a issue lol :p Ok here is whats going on. I got a Static IP Today was on the phone with ATT and they did the port forwarding for the public Static IP. when I start up servUO it does not say listing to the IP Address that's open now! Is there something I need to change in the ROuter/internet box in the computer? im trying to have my friends in other states be able to log into my UO Server. Im not Public no but People should be able to log in using this Static IP I got... I want to thank you for your help in all this *IMa Nooob*

If there forwarding the new ip to you I wouldn't think you would need to change anything on your end other than making sure the port your wanting to use is forwarded to the computer your running servuo on from your router and that windows isn't blocking it in the firewall. (default is 2593)

IP forwarding works similar to call forwarding your home phone to your cell phone. Your cellphone number doesn't change but the other gets forwarded to your cell just the same. The people connecting to you should use the static ip but your still on the one detected by servuo.

Last edited:
Just a thought-try moving ServUO and you game client to the folder for Program Files- out of the Program Files x86

(also change the Datapath since your moving it)

ok I still have servUO in the Downloads folder hehe and I didn't think to turn off the fire wall ill try that and see :) and ty for the time in this

Related question... is the built-in [createworld on par with the other third-party world population resources? Is everything there? Is there a 'better' tool for this?

Which other third-party world population resources are we asking about? :) when you use [creatworld a gump will come up with all check marks -
this gump will show everything which can be done

Which other third-party world population resources are we asking about? :) when you use [creatworld a gump will come up with all check marks -
this gump will show everything which can be done

I just thought that it was incomplete or that a recommendation for something else was given in the past for whatever reason. Like something didn't function or blah blah. Not sure why I thought that. Thanks for the reply!

Back