Does anyone have some unique clothing in scripts I can make mage armor from, for some reason I am not getting along with UOFiddler, I think it's racist towards elves!

Are you using the UO Fiddler with UOP support? If so there's one setting all the how-to's seem to leave out.

Choose the "UOP files example" profile.

In Path Settings, direct it to your UO client or a copy of the client files -- if you use the actual client location you may not be able to use the client and UOFiddler at the same time.

The key setting in the PathSettings screen is art.mul -- specify the filename artLegacyMUL.uop instead of art.mul. That should give you a functioning UOFiddler.

Here is a program that will write the code for you, you just fill in blank spaces to make what you want

Attachments

• UO Scripter.zip
    681.6 KB · Views: 28
I tried Fiddler but the setup is beyond me and the how to is not very helpful for a noob. I wish I could get it, maybe in a month or so after I gain more experience about all of this.
Post automatically merged:

Espcevan Thanks, I been looking for this something like this, hopefully the Hide gear is clothing based.

Last edited:
UOFiddler
be sure to point the path to your game client
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add this folder to your game client --2nd post down get the Converted UOP Files..

Back