When I try to put down certain floor tiles they are grayed out and on move over them with my mouse a message says: "You must upgrade your account with the Time of Legends Expansion in order to place these tiles". Even though I am at patch 7.0.50.0 using RunUO2.6. Any idea what i'm needing?

When I try to put down certain floor tiles they are grayed out and on move over them with my mouse a message says: "You must upgrade your account with the Time of Legends Expansion in order to place these tiles". Even though I am at patch 7.0.50.0 using RunUO2.6. Any idea what i'm needing?
[doublepost=1474124770][/doublepost]Forgot to say this happens when I try to customize my house. Help please.

I would have to say that Runuo 2.6 has maybe has not set the expansion- scripted in yet then :)
ServUO does have this finished
Maybe other's who use Runuo will have more information
Newest expansion with ServUOSSUO.JPG

I also have a similar question. Is there a way to set the scripting to allow tiles from the later expansions to be used on a server set to an earlier era?

I think that the tile availability choices in the customization mode are decided by the client based on the era flag provided by the server. I see nothing in the housing code that mentions era.

I can solve the mystery of the older posts above here though: Newer clients have a different offset for the tile values. Once that is corrected the right pieces show up where expected. It has been so long I forget which script that value is located in. A few years ago I updated our RunUO RC1 server enough to move from client 5.0.9.c to 7.0.x, totally in place with no shard wipe. Now that was an endeavor! There's none of the "real" SA content but the land mass is there, gargoyles can fly on the paths, etc.

Find the ExpansionInfo in the list that matches your shard's selected expansion and update the HousingFlag argument based on the expansion you wish to target for enabling the tiles;

Alternatively, you can edit walls.txt, floors.txt, etc, and set all the flags columns to 0, and redistribute it with the client.
(If you go this route, you should also update the same files in /Data)

Back