Does anyone know where to get a working version of LegacyMul Converter that works with the latest Multicollection.UOP file? I stopped by the GitHub, but it's not compiled and I'm not sure how to do that.

I finally got my 24x and 30x house plots working with RunUO, but I was having a lot of other issues and decided to move to ServUO. I upgraded as far as 7.0.45 from 7.0.23 for the client, but when I went past that to the current client, the houses broke again. I can see them "preview" just fine, but when I lay one down, it turns into a jumble of parts instead of drawing correctly. I even tried re-building the files (mul exports using fiddler) from scratch using an 18x18 export as a guide. (Slow and tedious, but it works fine until I get beyond a certain version of UO)
I assume this is because I can't seem to convert / edit the Multicollection.UOP from the latest version of UO. It looks like there were some recent updates to it, and it also looks like the client is hitting it for more and more stuff. But how do you edit this file?

Thanks for any help!

How to convert the OLD UO Houses into the NEW format is a hurdle many are starting to run into. Anyone have a tool already or do we just need to put the nose to the grind stone on this one?

The Multicollection.uop file is still overwhelming. Although he was able to read him. You can not save it, and you can not extract this file yet. You need a clever programmer.

Back