custom houses with no sighns or stairs how do i fix this?
Post automatically merged:

custom houses with no sighns or stairs how do i fix this?
im getting this error
20:05:43 System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the ar
ray.
at Server.Multis.DesignStateDetailed..ctor(Int32 serial, Int32 revision, Int3
2 xMin, Int32 yMin, Int32 xMax, Int32 yMax, MultiTileEntry[] tiles)
at Server.Multis.DesignStateDetailed.CompressionThread()

I had that problem also then I set my Data path.cs and it went away. I made a 2nd uo client folder and set DataPath.cs to it. Not sure why that worked

nope still not working

going to try this

nope still not working

going to try this
public static void Configure()
{
string pathUO = GetPath(@"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ultima online\Ultima Online - Eventine", "ExePath");
string pathTD = GetPath(@"Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn\1.0", "ExePath"); //These refer to 2D & 3D, not the Third Dawn expansion
string pathKR = GetPath(@"Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\KR Legacy Beta", "ExePath"); //After KR, This is the new registry key for the 2D client
string pathSA = GetPath(@"Electronic Arts\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic", "InstallDir");
string pathHS = GetPath(@"Electronic Arts\EA Games\Ultima Online Classic", "InstallDir");

if (CustomPath != true)
Core.DataDirectories.Add(@C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ultima online\Copy of Ultima Online - Eventine);

Last edited:
You should patch up your game client-servuo uses a higher one also try setting your datapath in /Config/DataPath.cfg

Back