Hi everyone,

My name is Adam and I have been working on a custom map for the past 3+ years. Some of you may have heard of it, it's called Ulmaria. I am currently working on an expansion for that map and have started working on a new facet a few months back. I am heavily modifying the old Brit map. I turned the area from Britain to dungeon Wrong into an island and will be heavily modifying it to create a new atmosphere in a familiar place. If you are interested in being a part of this and you would like to speak to me, you can contact me via skype at "adamg6284"

Thanks!

castle1.jpg castle1.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

Here are some screen shots of the previous map that is already completed to give you an idea of the style I am going for.

Attachments

• castle2.jpg
    castle2.jpg
    962 KB · Views: 10
Thanks m309, I have a put a LOT of work into it. I am looking for people to help me out with this next project which is going to be a revision of brit. so far I have completed West Brit as far as remaking all the buildings, now I'm working on the farm lands, then I will do East Brit. I always put a lot of detail into my work and I don't have a lot of time these days so if anyone is out there who pays attention to detail, hit me up.

I'm not a scripter. I can edit stuff here and there but that's about it. I need help with that even more than map work.

Back