The scripts should just be drag and drop, as they do not change anything on the server, but nothing registers at all. Been at this for about 9 hours now, and I'm stumped. I can delete actual script folder, and the server still starts, this makes no sense. Unless a data reserve is being kept, that I do not know about. I just can't figure out why when I change server scripts, nothing registers in game as being altered.

Oh, that makes sense. So the new " Scripts " which are changed, must be registered. Different from the old drag and drop style. Appreciate the information and your time " Anon the Felon".

Just because it didn't edit any core doesn't mean it's a drag and drop. Every version of Servuo we have have different methods that we use

Correct, ServUO is no longer drag and drop you have to rebuild the entire server every time you add a script or make any changes. Every time there is an error, you have to try fixing it and rebuild the core. Any small change. Publish 57 is the last version that allowed you to do that.

That last reply by " fcondon ", was actually helpful along with the post by " Anon the Felon". I'm a simple person that just wants to play a server by themselves, with a few by nice custom scripts, that expanded the potential of gameplay. So now I will seek out this publish 57, so I can actually play a server, which hopefully has spawn points. Which are not mast of ships, and block running during battle. If you read this, yes I'm am somewhat pissed off, for I work 16 hours days, because people are lazy and can't work. Simple Is Best, so take in mind that not everyone has time to learn every little code or rule, so they can play Ultima Alone.

thats the link to the official pub57 download. You can use the most up-to-date client and it has all the spawns and such. You can also choose what era you want to play in. Good luck! is the version some of us prefer these days.

Reactions: Mic
I literally just woke up, and bam a present, Thankyou so much " fcondon " . When I get a day off, I'll try and get the server running. But alas, I'm out the door, powerlines don't fix themselves. :) Seriously Appreciate the help

Back