Custom Server

trill1987

Citizen
Looking for a server where skills on items can take you over the cap, drives me insane when i find a skill bonus piece that i already have capped skill on.

Also item "ID deeds" and "Re-layer" deeds available to all players "not just on a donation area", i shouldn't ever be referenced to look at donation area or know that it exists; until i want to donate and only then.

I wish you luck in that. 9 out of 10 servers "require" donations to get anywhere and the ones that don't tend not to stick around long. They close because they take no donations and do it as a hobby. An entitled feeling player or two sours them because they join and act like it should be a full time job or worse yet tell them how things were better someplace else yet they are not there playing anymore. Not sure what ID deeds are. I dont think you will find re-layer deeds many places. I think its because its unbalancing game wise (using a bow and a shield together). With that being said I know a place that will be opening on Nov. 1st. If you want I can PM you what they are offering (copy and pasting what they sent me). I will leave it to them to decide when they post it here or anywhere else for that matter.

trill1987

Citizen
Looking for a server where skills on items can take you over the cap, drives me insane when i find a skill bonus piece that i already have capped skill on.

Also item "ID deeds" and "Re-layer" deeds available to all players "not just on a donation area", i shouldn't ever be referenced to look at donation area or know that it exists; until i want to donate and only then.

I also have a friend looking for something similar as well so there's two of us looking now.
Post automatically merged:

I wish you luck in that. 9 out of 10 servers "require" donations to get anywhere and the ones that don't tend not to stick around long. They close because they take no donations and do it as a hobby. An entitled feeling player or two sours them because they join and act like it should be a full time job or worse yet tell them how things were better someplace else yet they are not there playing anymore. Not sure what ID deeds are. I dont think you will find re-layer deeds many places. I think its because its unbalancing game wise (using a bow and a shield together). With that being said I know a place that will be opening on Nov. 1st. If you want I can PM you what they are offering (copy and pasting what they sent me). I will leave it to them to decide when they post it here or anywhere else for that matter.

I just want the items earnable by all players, not just donators; i donate yes but i also want to be able to earn content as well by playing the game, not just shell out for what i need in game.

It is irritating when servers claim to "have" certain things and then point you right at there "donation" store, or worse have the donation store plastered as the first thing you see about the server; even before you've even had a chance to play anything.

Last edited:

trill1987

Citizen
Doomsday UO has items like this

Me and my brother where both playing there until there was a message that all re-layered/imbued items where being removed and re-layer deeds where being taken out. "we where wearing fully re-layered gear" lol

PigPen

Citizen
We host a shard that has been actively running now for 10 years and was launched after two years of off-line private development. The shard is owned and operated by retired people who need no money or contributions so we have a policy of accepting zero donations. Everything available drops in game of is made by crafters or can be purchased with in-game gold only (gold sink). For us it is a labor of love for the UO game environment. Our custom content and custom quests (+100) etc. are the direct result of player input. We pride ourselves on being a player driven world.

If you are still looking for a 'home' let me know and I will gladly PM you a contact 'Link' to our website with downloads of our custom files.

It's your call . . I just wanted to say that there are worlds out there like the one you seek. It just takes looking but all decent folks are welcome with us.

Cheers

Last edited:

trill1987

Citizen
We host a shard that has been actively running now for 10 years and was launched after two years of off-line private development. The shard is owned and operated by retired people who need no money or contributions so we have a policy of accepting zero donations. Everything available drops in game of is made by crafters or can be purchased with in-game gold only (gold sink). For us it is a labor of love for the UO game environment. Our custom content and custom quests (+100) etc. are the direct result of player input. We pride ourselves on being a player driven world.

If you are still looking for a 'home' let me know and I will gladly PM you a contact 'Link' to our website with downloads of our custom files.

It's your call . . I just wanted to say that there are worlds out there like the one you seek. It just takes looking but all decent folks are welcome with us.

Cheers
We are definitely interested.