Hello Members of ServUO!

A friend and i are in the process of building a server and we are going quite well until we hit this obstacle....i can't seem to create a script for a custom blank deed.

I want to create multiple scripts that is a deed that i can put on a vendor stone to buy with our custom currency. These deeds would have different names and hues and simple be to then page a staff member, and give the deed to redeem the item, such as Item-Id Change, Layer Change, House Join, Custom house area, instant ethys, etc etc.

I am very new to the scripting and can look through and change other custom scripts where needed but i have tried and tried and can't figure this out, if someone could maybe give me the main set up of a script and i change names and hues, that would be great. Just need a little insight or help getting started! Thank you in advance!

Something like this should work-once you have a deed completed test to be sure no error's, I just put this together but wouldn't be able to test it until tomorrow

using System;
namespace Server.Items
{
public class LayerDeed : Item //add a name before Deed(LayerDeed or HouseJoinDeed)also for the Deed below same name
{
[Constructable]
public LayerDeed()
: base(0x14F0) // check this number to be sure its for a blank deed {
Name = "a Layer Deed";
Hue =###;
LootType = LootType.Blessed;
{
}
public LayerDeed(Serialserial)
: base(serial)
{
}
public override void Serialize(GenericWriter writer)
{
base.Serialize(writer);
writer.Write((int)0); // version
}
public override void Deserialize(GenericReader reader)
{
base.Deserialize(reader);
int version = reader.ReadInt();
}
}
}

Back