1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Dark Guardian Bug After Publish

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by xG00BERx, Jan 13, 2018.

1. xG00BERx

xG00BERx Active Member

Dark Guardians were working but it seems after this recent publish they have been broken as far as spawning goes.
    Not sure why, this is on @Tasanar Server and he just pulled the most recent publish of ServUO...

How they should work is for every player + pet in this room 2 Dark Guardians should spawn. which means with you + 5 Followers 12 Dark Guardians should spawn or lets say its you + 2 Followers it would be 6 Dark Guardians.

How it is working since this last pull is that it spawns 1 Dark Guardian no matter what... Not sure why.
    Here is Evidence of what is happening on Heritage

Here is how it should be this is an older video but this show me with a pet and its spawning 4 Dark Guardians.

I also would like to note that they are dropping more than the amount of Bones than they should be... NO MATTER what on RealUO they should be dropping 30 Daemon Bone per.. Currently after the update I have been getting them with 40+ Bones on them and it varies, if you ask me what I think my hypothesis is that since this script uses the "Base" from the regular lich that drops Daemon Bone on it it is adding the 30 + what drops on a regular liche?

Thank you for your help.