Resource icon

DecorateHS/Delete Decor HS 2.0

No permission to download

Norman Lancaster

Dec 22, 2015
Thank you! I've added an enhancement on GitHub to include this in the repo when we start on HS content.

demented

Jun 5, 2014
Middleton Ohio
redvsblue.com
Shard Name
none
Donate
Donate money to this user
No Problem Norman..glad i could Help in some way with the Project =)...

I also working on re-creating some of the Vendor Npcs but hard to know whats exactly on them...Like Crab Fisher Npc..just know Lobster Traps are sold...and the 2 shipwrights one Garg and other Human..garg i know sells the Garg Galleon and the Human Sells the Brit Galleon..and i think both Sells the Tokuno Galleon..and the Orc Galleon is Quested

If anyone has some Info on these Vendors they could share..would be great =)

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
The biggest brit galleon ship is actually sold for RL $ on their store. Only way to obtain it.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
I will have to click the link when I get home. Office blocks most sites. ServUO is not one of them yet though:p

Was it a limited time quest? Or ongoing? Most people I know that have it bought it with $$.

grimm92

Sep 28, 2013
Compiles fine, when I go to do the command, windows come up with an error and closes ServUO. There is no crash log and the Server window says something about and overflow.

grimm92

Sep 28, 2013
Yes I am using the latest, dont see a command in there for it at all though.

alchimyst

Apr 25, 2016
thanks RedBeard, hadn't waded my way through the ServUO resources yet and was trying all the playuo ones I had downloaded first. works perfectly with minor correction:

Decorate.Generate("hs", "Data/Decoration/High Seas", Map.Trammel, Map.Felucca);