Bittiez submitted a new resource:

Default Character on account creation - When a new account is created, there will be a default character already on it

What Is This?
This is a script that will create a default character on a newly created account. (This was originally designed for a shard that wanted to handle all character creation aspects in a starting zone, instead of the default UO character creation)

Installation and ServUO version

To install simply unzip the file to /Scripts/Custom/

Tested with ServUO Publish 54

Usage:
Plug and play, no...

Read more about this resource...

Was curious if you knew a way to flip this to make a character for all of there character slots they have available? So then I never have to worry about someone seeing the default gump for character creation.

Was curious if you knew a way to flip this to make a character for all of there character slots they have available? So then I never have to worry about someone seeing the default gump for character creation.
Was wondering the same. Would be a nice feature to add along with a setting to make it single or all slots

While I was researching something else I came across this. it was questioned if one could fill all the slots instead of just one, on this thread is some code which may help that request if someone wants to try to integrate merge it.

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/character-creation-screen-cs.538126/

What would also been nifty is if the player deletes a toon, the system auto generates another toon using this system, so they really do never ever see the creation gump. I suspect that would be a mod in the accounthandler.cs though

Last edited:
Back