Hi All,

Is there a way to add cobblestone and dirt roads to my towns? I think that UO Fiddler might do the job but I can't get it running.

-TW

Try with Centred+, it's a map editor, you will be able to add roads and much more.
The only thing with that is you'll need to give the map files to the players that want to play your server.

If you don't want to give them the map files, then you will have to add them manually.

You would need to use Pandora's Box then- with Pandoras you can tile areas. Keep in mind that stuff sinks- so place 1 tile then raise it by 1 -do [props on the tile for height -then use that number to tile. Also- if you don't have a level area you want to add soil or cobblestone, it will be tough with different heights.
This shows the tile and number in pandoras
Pandora.jpg

Thanks Milva. I'll let you know how it works out.
[doublepost=1507564429][/doublepost]@Milva,

So I tried downloading PB 3.0 and when I run it it opens two windows immediately, and says that it can't run two instances of PB at once. Then I close one of them and it just hangs.

I know I had PB running with Time of Legends before, I jus tdon't remember what version.

Last edited:
@Milva,

Hey thanks! PB works now for the most part. However, I can't get the TIle Button to work. It says:

That is not a valid enumeration member

One more thing....sorry for all this but I was wondering if you think those .mul files will make CentrEd work?

Last edited:
the space to the right of the tile button-did you add a number in there? And you do have the cobblestone or dirt showing to use it.
I have never used CentrEd so can't help you there :)

The cobblestone and the dirt don't show up in the images box. Nothing does. But I can still lay down the tiles
correctly. The box next to the tile button shows "20". I tried using different numbers but I don't think it made a difference.

After adding the converted UOP file folder did you create a new profile, if not try that also don't allow pandora to find the client browse to the correct one.

Ok. So. Pan closes out when I try to click new profile. I tried to direct it to my client directory and it does this:

upload_2017-10-11_10-39-14.png
[doublepost=1507732871][/doublepost]Ok. So. Pan closes out when I try to click new profile. I tried to direct it to my client directory and it does this:

upload_2017-10-11_10-39-14.png
[doublepost=1507732956][/doublepost]Hold on. I downloaded the muls into my client directory instead of a subdirectory and now it accepts it as a client. Still craps out on new profile though.

You added the converted UOP files into your "game client folder"? Opened the folder then added them there? Also use that browse button instead of the default to see if that helps. Also when you open the Pandora folder do you find the converted UOP files there- if not add that folder there also.

Yeah I copied the converted files to my client folder. I pointed PB to browse to the client folder. Stil no word on the tile button. I have to restore a backup because I installed a bad script. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your help. Oh, and New Profile still fails
[doublepost=1507804319][/doublepost]Tiling still doesn't work. Same error.

You didn't answer this question....
Also when you open the Pandora folder do you find the converted UOP files there? If not go ahead and add the UOP Folder there in Pandoras also (leave the folder in your game folder)

"You added the converted UOP files into your "game client folder"?"
Yeah I added them to the home directory of my client.

"Opened the folder then added them there?"

Yeah.

"Also use that browse button instead of the default to see if that helps."
Did that,

"Also when you open the Pandora folder do you find the converted UOP files there- if not add that folder there also."

Already added them to both the Pandora folder and my client folder,.

Well heck! Gosh I'm not sure why the tile button wouldn't work then - if your listed and showing your on the cobblestone tile. Could you do a screen shot of pandora open and showing it exactly the way you would try to tile.

I'm not seeing why when you push on the tile button it wouldn't work and give a bounding area-also you have 20 in the height- if your doing the area where your standing it should only be 1- or place one of the tiles then raise it by 1 and [prop the tile for the height

upload_2017-10-13_4-39-5.png
upload_2017-10-13_4-39-26.png
upload_2017-10-13_4-39-45.png
upload_2017-10-13_4-41-48.png

OK....so now it is floating. I set the height to 1?
[doublepost=1507884190][/doublepost]Oh right.....Malas height is negative. Got it working I think.
[doublepost=1507884272][/doublepost]Thank you so much MIlva!!!

Nice happy it was just the height, so you had the items going above your head :) always place a tile on the ground, then raise it by 1 and [props for the height to tile.

Back