Distant Land Is Online

dragon slayer2

Aug 29, 2014
Shard Name
Distantland
If you would like to check it out as we just got some of the Halloween event stuff going login and check it out..

Its a Little Hard then normal uo shards but has a lot of great features plus we will add content not to fast but as we see fit for the players.. I know am not saying much here but give it a try and reply to this thread tell me what you think.......

Website is still being constructed as I want it to look nice and function good with cell phones and tablets.... any questions don't be afraid to ask

IP 24.217.83.251
Port 2593

Reactions: Mogster

ruaduck

Feb 15, 2014
Shard Name
Rebirth UO
Donate
Donate money to this user
You might want to consider getting your own URL and website. There are a few issues with your website. You still have a link to a page called cooking. Because it is a wix page it is a little weird having to go back up to the menu to get to your page 2 of features and other pages that are similar.

The reason I say this is because if you don't have a functioning website people are not going to take you seriously as a Freeshard.

Don't take any of this offensively I am just trying to help out :)

dragon slayer2

Aug 29, 2014
Shard Name
Distantland
yeah I been thinking about redoing my site the forums are pretty nice those

dragon slayer2

Aug 29, 2014
Shard Name
Distantland
This project started out with just random names for weaponsthat drop as loot but oh baby it has grown into one of the best projects I think I have ever start..

I can truly say my shard will be like no other.. with truly rare items from ranging states and names and then New Animals and Monsters and Quests tat I have scripted plus thousands of new things to do with a little harder game play to it can be easy once you find the right stuff..

I know a lot of shards added décor for houses but making décor worth more then just being house décor its well worth wanting and trading.

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
I went ahead and moved your last post to your Server Information :)