1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ACME_INC, Feb 8, 2014.

1. ACME_INC

ACME_INC New Member

Can we place a link somewhere to make it easier to find where we can donate to servuo? I was able to find it but I thought it was difficult. It doesn't need to be tacky and splashed all over the place, but just a tab at the top. Something like that.

I know I just joined yesterday, but I feel it is important to keep the community alive so that others like myself can keep moving forward with our passion.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Milva

Admin Moderator

There is a Donate button where it shows who has donated :) just click that button and its very easy from there to donate, hope this helps?

3. ACME_INC

ACME_INC New Member

I can't seem to find that. Maybe because I am browsing from my phone. I was able somehow to do it earlier but can't seem to find wherever I went now. No worries I already donated. I just wanted to make sure others were able to as well. I'll try doing it from my pc later and see if it is a mobile browser issue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ravenwolfe

Moderator ServUO Developer

It is, I never see it on my phone either. I also dont see it on my tablet unless I scroll to the very bottom.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ACME_INC

ACME_INC New Member

That was it. If I scroll all the way down I can see it. Thanks for the tip Ravenwolfe.