Draco Somnia is seeking a nice starting community.
Somewhat generous starting conditions.
You choose: keep starting skills or use the skill ball provided to do 8x.
Maximum skill points: 1000 this will allow you a little bit more leeway for skills but also does not give "unlimited" skills.
Accelerated skill & stat gains.
Caps: Stat 405 total/ 225 max per stat. 6/8 fc/fcr,

Starting town "Turin" has freebies for new players to pick up around town and in the starting room.
Town portals & "galleon" Dock portals are free.
In the training caves are teleporters to 3 lower end dungeons.
Dye house is free all items can be rehued. (this does not include your body).

Corpse retrieval system at no cost
Spell & Rune crafting are active for endless enhancements to armor, weapons and clothing.

Dungeon chests have increased gold and goods,
Search towns and dungeons for spawned artifacts.
Greater rewards in Felucca, (Felucca is PvP enabled)
a few customized areas for the more experienced players. some upped armors.
note: all customized areas are either in Felucca or in Ilshenar. some new creatures are added world wide but not too crazy

Multi house ownership for accounts.

We make it a point to not interfere with your gameplay. If you have questions, concerns or have found a bug, please send a page and we will handle it asap.
Our goal is to allow you, the player, to: log in, play, log out with little to no interaction with the staff. Staff is there, they are instructed to keep off of global chat. No one likes nosey staff who meddle in others gameplay.
Every 3rd Monday of the month normally around 8pm Arizona time, some kind of giveaway takes place. those who are online get automatically entered.
There are many choices for new players here. grab what you can in the starting room or make it the old fashioned way. use the skill ball to boost or not, its up to you. You are not limited to just 1 character or 1 account. The game was intended to be played and to have fun- thats what we want you to do here.

Thank you for looking and checking us out!

Its been a small server that my kids have been playing on. It is not perfect but it gives you a lot of leeway. I am still working on Ter Mer.

To connect you can use razor or uosteam

Account creation is set up for auto accept.

The server address is : 24.156.88.6 Port: 2593

Last edited:
Hi!

well first of all UoSteam works, but it seems to be a Server running in a private household or a very bad Rootserver i lag alot on the Server!

But the Start Area looks great!

Hi!

well first of all UoSteam works, but it seems to be a Server running in a private household or a very bad Rootserver i lag alot on the Server!

But the Start Area looks great!

ok thanks for checking the uosteam thing. my server is running from a private household yes. i have had a few others on the server but they stated they had no lag issues. interesting

Well there are some Static changes i can see so theres more Datatransfer needed and i use the 7.0.46.24 Client i am not sure on your UPLOAD rate but it might be too low for that mass of Datatransfer when you do something yourself on the Internet but i am not sure i can run like 10 15 tiles then a lag spike comes

Well there are some Static changes i can see so theres more Datatransfer needed and i use the 7.0.46.24 Client i am not sure on your UPLOAD rate but it might be too low for that mass of Datatransfer when you do something yourself on the Internet but i am not sure i can run like 10 15 tiles then a lag spike comes
Hello Marcel, I sure hope that I have fixed the lag issues you were experiencing. As for the client# I have a few players who are running 7.0.47.XX -don't remember exactly which one but those few have no issues with latency. They are also on the east coast whereas I am on the west coast. Lets hope this upgrade fixes a few of the underlying issues. My next upgrade is a new server tower as this one is starting to get a little dated.

Hello Marcel, I sure hope that I have fixed the lag issues you were experiencing. As for the client# I have a few players who are running 7.0.47.XX -don't remember exactly which one but those few have no issues with latency. They are also on the east coast whereas I am on the west coast. Lets hope this upgrade fixes a few of the underlying issues. My next upgrade is a new server tower as this one is starting to get a little dated.

The server is on a dedicated line and has had a huge server tower upgrade. lag issues have been taken care of from what we can tell. No custom patches or special downloads are needed to play.

Draco Somnia is open. Small community looking to expand.
Somewhat generous starting conditions. Your choice to keep starting skills or use the skill ball provided to do 7x. Maximum skill points is capped at 1000 this will allow you a little bit more leeway for skills but also does not give "unlimited" skills. Accelerated skill & stat gains. Starting town "Turin" has freebies for new players to pick up around town and in the starting room. Town portals & "galleon" Dock portals are free. In the training caves there are teleporters to 3 lower end dungeons. corpse retrieval system at no cost, much greater rewards in felucca, (Felucca is PvP enabled) a few customized areas for the more experienced players. some upped armors. spell & rune crafting are both active for endless enhancements to armor, weapons and clothing. Dungeon chests have increased gold and goods, search towns and dungeons for spawned artifacts. Dye house is free and any and all items can be rehued. Multi house ownership for accounts.

Account creation is set up for auto accept.

IP: 24.156.88.6
Port: 2593

And the Halloween event & season is done. All the deco is down so that means if I forgot to remove any Halloween decor and you find it, message me in game and its yours for house deco!
[doublepost=1480443592][/doublepost]For this Christmas & holiday season, I will be gifting to 1 lucky player on the server their own secluded private island. Comes with a "main" house, "workshop" and "bakery". Comes with a fully stocked homes, harvest-able garden & fruit baring trees, replenish-able livestock, dock, mining area, cantina and much more!

The Give away will be done on December 19, 2016 (3rd Monday of the month)!

Updated 12/21/2016: Congratulations to Player Steve Irwin for being the lucky player who won the giveaway this month!

Last edited:
really very nice as a server .... game master always very present. I'm in the game with 4 other friends and we are all very happy ... be a very studied shard, and growing, recommended to all UO players, who like the old-new game style ... (I apologize for my bad english) if in gaming revenue, find the Kirito: .. compliments to the staff of this shard ...

really very nice as a server .... game master always very present. I'm in the game with 4 other friends and we are all very happy ... be a very studied shard, and growing, recommended to all UO players, who like the old-new game style ... (I apologize for my bad english) if in gaming revenue, find the Kirito: .. compliments to the staff of this shard ...
Thank you Kirito for taking the time to post about my server. I am glad you are enjoying your time there :)

Last edited:
Back