Tukaram submitted a new resource:

Dragon Lantern Quest - Mining/killing quest to get a Dragon Lantern

Dragon Lantern Quest Notes

This was a fun quest to learn how to code the assembly item. I had to get help from PyrO on how to delete the required items (consume is better than delete). I have used the concept to combine items but never with multiple amounts of multiple items. It was a bit much for me ha ha.

Thanks for the help PyrO! :)

Setup
xml usage [xmlload DragonLanternQuest.xml

The quest takes place in Minoc. I...

Read more about this resource...

Missing the Dragon lantern deed.
Yeah, it is in the quest notes. The Dragon Lantern is in the ServUO repo, so you should already have it (scripts/items/addons/thekingscollection/). Here it is, in case you do not. You should probably try to [add one to see if you already have it (cannot have duplicates...)

Attachments

• DragonLantern.cs
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, it is in the quest notes. The Dragon Lantern is in the ServUO repo, so you should already have it (scripts/items/addons/thekingscollection/). Here it is, in case you do not. You should probably try to [add one to see if you already have it (cannot have duplicates...)

Errors:
+ Quests/2Quest of the Months/ADD to/March.Quest/Dragon Lantern Quest/DragonLan
tern.cs:
CS0246: Line 7: The type or namespace name 'IFlipable' could not be found (a
re you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Not sure. That is not my script. It came with the ServUO repo. Should work as is... actually thought you should have it already. Looks like it might be looking at the 'server' lines - the top of the script. But they are as written by whoever included them in the repo.

Mine look like this. Yours should too? Hopefully someone can help with that.
using Server.Multis;
using Server.Targeting;
using System;

Not sure. That is not my script. It came with the ServUO repo. Should work as is... actually thought you should have it already. Looks like it might be looking at the 'server' lines - the top of the script. But they are as written by whoever included them in the repo.

Mine look like this. Yours should too? Hopefully someone can help with that.
using Server.Multis;
using Server.Targeting;
using System;
I am thinking I'll just switch the lantern out with the one I have :) Mine sounds like a dragon when you walk by it even Ill see and let you know :)

Yeah, that is why I did not include it. I thought everyone had one, since it comes in the repo. Maybe they changed the name at some point?

Yeah, that is why I did not include it. I thought everyone had one, since it comes in the repo. Maybe they changed the name at some point?
CraftableDragonLamp.cs is what came with my repo pub 54. CraftableDragonLamp worked :)

Attachments

• DragonLamp.cs
    1.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back