Natfoth submitted a new resource:

Dynamic Loot - Generates loot based on levels

Automatically generates loot for all creatures in the game based on their calculated level. I attempted to get it as close as I could to the same level of levels generated through the manual system. The system works with Champions still as well.

The system provides for a more randomized experience to the game while rewarding for attempting harder creatures. With this system there can be different loot generation between creatures themselves. Some greater dragons can vary greatly in their...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Rex
would this have any effect on the random item generation system or it more focused to the amount of drops per mob level?

Aside from that question looks like a nice system.

Thanks for sharing

It does replace the amount of drops on the creatures. It bases it off the monsters level and then gives it a base chance for additional items based on luck. But it does not changed the existing random item generator at all.

Last edited:
Help Im getting this ;(

Errors:
+ Mobiles/Normal/BaseCreature.cs:
CS0246: Line 2412: The type or namespace name 'BasePassiveItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2414: The type or namespace name 'BasePassiveItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2419: The type or namespace name 'BasePassiveItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2421: The type or namespace name 'BasePassiveItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0103: Line 5741: The name 'DynamicLoot' does not exist in the current context
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0246: Line 3579: The type or namespace name 'BasePassiveItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 3581: The type or namespace name 'BasePassiveItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
[doublepost=1536502893][/doublepost]ok this works :) add these on top of the files:

using Server.Custom.Natfoth.PassiveItems;
using Server.Custom.Natfoth.DynamicLoot;

Awesome. Could also use that calculation to add mob level or colored name in the mobile's name properties. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Hello, I'm trying to set up this system and I'm getting these errors:

No overload for method 'GenerateRandomItem' takes 5 arguments. [5 times, same error]

and

Cannot implicitly convert type "Server.Items.ItemQuality' to 'Server.Items.InstrumentQuality'. An explicit conversion exists <are you missing a cast?>

Thanks for your help :)

Back