i am trying to edit loot drops in monster .cs files. i got editing the hp stats and so on down, but the loot has me stumped. i have never coded before and am using notepad++. i found lines talking about ultra rich and have fooled with the numbers to raise drops (went over board and took 30 mins to sort the loot on one dragon lol ). what i can't get to work is item drops like artifacts and so on.

its a on death method if You want it to have random drops maybe something like this is what your looking for ,, is a few different ways to do the drops depends on what You wanting to do

public override void GenerateLoot()
{
AddLoot( LootPack.UltraRich ); /// this controls the lootpack
AddLoot( LootPack.MedScrolls, 2 ); // this is for dropping scrolls
AddLoot( LootPack.Gems, 5 ); // adds gems to loot
if (Utility.Random(5) == 2) //Select random number between 0-4 and if it's 2 continue
{
switch ( Utility.Random( 6 )) //select random number between 0-46
{
case 0: AddToBackpack( new YourDropGoesHere () ); break; //// this section allows You to add Your Own drops to it
case 1: AddToBackpack( new CuteFluffyBunnyFeet() ); break;
case 2: AddToBackpack( new RingOfTheCuteFluffyBunny() ); break;
case 3: AddToBackpack( new CuteFluffyBunnyDagger() ); break;
case 4: AddToBackpack( new CuteFluffyBunnyEarrings() ); break;
case 5: AddToBackpack( new Carrot() ); break;
case 6: AddToBackpack( new RandomPowerScrollDeed() ); break;
case 7: AddToBackpack( new WayStone() ); break;
//case 8: AddToBackpack( new ITEMHERE() ); break; //// remember for each new item You have to change the case #

}
SendMessage( "You got a goodie....");
}
}

yea those are drops We have for the Bunny mob lol :p but You can add anything that's in Your shard as a drop so possibilitys of Mobs and drops is almost endless

found these in old shard I had not sure if it complete or not is a statue it drops but couldn't locate that file ,, included the green thorns for them so You will have to check for those in Your plant system or figure out how to get them to Players or change the drop to something else yhis is also in the talisman summon cs may need that also

Attachments

• BrightEggs.cs
    891 bytes · Views: 6
  • GreenThorns.cs
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
  • VorpalBunny.cs
    2.8 KB · Views: 7
  • TalisManSummom Clip.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back