Enahanced Client Setup

Lzryde.old

Jun 14, 2015
Parts Unknown
So the only way to use the enhanced client is to use
https://github.com/KonssnoK/kprojects/wiki/UOSALoader

But UOSALoader only decrypts up to version 4.0.18.0

Therefore one would have to have UOSA 4.0.18.0 installed which isn't possible through the download at
http://uo.com/client-download/

So there are two possible fixes:
1. A loader that can decrypt most recent UO Client
2. Install version 4.0.18.0 or earlier

I could not find either of these things. Any suggestions?

Fireball

Sep 6, 2014
United Kingdom
uoutopia.com
Shard Name
UO:Utopia
Windows Defender does flag this up as Trojan:Win32/Rundas!plock and deletes it.

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise doesn't detect anything.

The flight sim software Prepar3D installer also reports this Trojan and is known to be a false positive there, but Rundas!plock (what a great name) has also only been around during 2016 as far as I can tell and that file was posted in 2014 so I think it is likely to be a false positive.

Avast also detects Rundas!plock in Prepar3D so I guess these people are all sharing the same virus signature data. In the past I've even had viruses detected in my own flight sim software so detection is by no means fool-proof. That really puts the shits up you I can tell you! ;-)

Personally I think I will leave it until I can set up a sandbox machine and that isn't a priority for me. EC support would be nice but...

Frosttiger

Jul 29, 2016
Just to let you all know the latest EC client does not work with cheese loader no longer and no other loader works with it.

Get your Favorit hex editor out and change the ip as it was all moved around in the client for the new terms patch.

Frosttiger

Jul 29, 2016
I just realized there is two bugs no one has ever reported I will tho.

1 Monsters will not target or attack EC Players.

2 if the craft meu is era set you will not see those items in EC say if(Core.HS) the ec client can not tell what Core.HS is so it will not see any craft items by era set.

I figured was my code but truth is

its every ones ec code because they all got the code from the same source.

Frosttiger

Jul 29, 2016
what client are you two using I'm running latest ec and I didn't have these problem until I updated. and what is the server running off of
[doublepost=1473729916][/doublepost]also why I say that because most of the ec files you two are running is same stuff I added to JustUO ec and posted.

Frosttiger

Jul 29, 2016
Nevermind I found what the bugs was was newer code for ec I started to work on and never finished that caused it LMAO.. my bad guys,.

Xamos

Nov 15, 2016
Okay so wait, I'm a bit confused. What version is ServUO for? Or more rather, what version is it most stable with? I'm wanting to experiment with this but I don't know which client to download. Or where for that matter.