Hi, I start working on Enhanced Support for ServUO (Publish 54) with Encryption.
Using Encryption files from this files. I downloaded them somewhere here in thread about Enhanced Client Support.

Classic Client can easily login with legacy client.exe and no problems, but if I try connect via Enhanced Client I have this error.

Encryption - check waiting.png

Changed file Scripts/Customs/Encryption/Configuration.cs
Code:
public static LoginKey[] LoginKeys = new LoginKey[]
        {

new LoginKey("7.0.46", 0x25932F1D, 0xA7B3A27F), // Latest 2D Patch
            new LoginKey("4.0.46", 0x24132F1D, 0xA773A27F), // Latest EC Patch

new LoginKey("7.0.35 2D",       0x283235CD, 0xA1345E7F),
            new LoginKey("7.0.34 2D",       0x28EAAFDD, 0xA157227F),

Is here any good spirit who can help me with it? ... 3 days and full nights testing.. but can't resolve it.

Attachments

• Encryption.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 103
Remove all the login keys that have got to do with the 2d client. It has been a while since I have used that encryption script but if I remember correctly to get it to work right I had to remove all keys except the ones got to do with the KR client to get it to work .

Edit: Also, the latest EC client version is 4.0.46.2

Remove all the login keys that have got to do with the 2d client. It has been a while since I have used that encryption script but if I remember correctly to get it to work right I had to remove all keys except the ones got to do with the KR client to get it to work .

Edit: Also, the latest EC client version is 4.0.46.2

I did everything.. remove all the login keys that have got to do with 2d client. Is here any other way how clients can join on my shard with encryption or without with Enhanced Client?

Code:
namespace Server.Customs.Encryption
{
    public class Configuration
    {
        public static bool Enabled = true;

public static bool AllowUnencryptedClients = false;

public static LoginKey[] LoginKeys = new LoginKey[]
        {

new LoginKey("4.0.46.2 SA", 0x24132F1D, 0xA773A27F), // Latest EC Patch

};
    }
}

Also using 4.0.46.2 ...

and .. latest UOSALauncher 2.3 ... Login key used like this .... Seems to be issue here ... all time Unknown client... waiting.. :(:(

Back