1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Enhanced Client Crash near Brigand Camp Spawners

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by LordFenris, Nov 5, 2017.

1. LordFenris

LordFenris Member

Hello.
    Today, playing UO via Enhanced Client - I noticed that I was disconnected from the server when my character (admin status) appeared in the area where the brigand camp spawners is located. Logging in to the game when the character was in that location - ended up failing, I had to drag her out of that location through another GM (or relog on 2D).

You can check out this problem on the south-eastern part of Haven Island in Trammel. Here I have problems with client crash (X3740, Y2655, Z40 and X3740, Y2674, Z40).

#1 LordFenris, Nov 5, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  2. LordFenris

LordFenris Member

Verified - Active Brigand Camp spawn - crashes 3D client without server crash. Immediately after the creation of such a camp (activate spawner) in another location near my GM toon - my game client was closed.

Edit:
    After deactivating the Brigand Camp spawner I can normally move - with 3D client - in this area.
    Problematic spawner locations in Haven area : - X3764, Y2662 Z62 and X3753, Y2705, Z40)

--- Double Post Merged, Nov 5, 2017 ---
    Same problem with: ElfBrigand Camp, HumanBrigand Camp, Lizadmen Camp, Orc Camp, Rat Camp on 3D Client (I test them by creating near my GM toon one by one).
    Other camps work fine.

#2 LordFenris, Nov 5, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017