I was fiddling around on my test shard and created spellbooks to test each system and make sure it was working correctly, I did world save after testing them and closed my portal. Later that evening I got the Error about loading a saved object for every Spellbook type I had added to my pack. Here is some of what I received as an error:

World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.BookOfNinjitsu
- Serial: 0x4000263F
Delete the object? (y/n)
Delete all objects of that type? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate.

Error:
System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
at System.String.Format(String format, Object[] args)
at Server.World.Load()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

If anyone has an Ideal why the books wont save and where to correct it, I would appreciate your time and assistance.

Attachments

• Error.txt
    791 bytes · Views: 3
No, I have my test shard set up with JustUO . That's what I have been using last few years that I have been reconstructing areas and testing things I have scripted as I learn

You might need some one to check the end of your spellbook scripts for the Deserialize and Serialize

Thanks for the suggestion Milva, I will take a look but they had been working fine. I'm thinking something in the All spells Script I add a few months ago may be a culprit. Ill get back with ya all.
[doublepost=1517834826][/doublepost]*Update* Somewhere along the line a chunk of IWearable code got put in there. Not sure if it was something that got added for a script modification or what but as soon as I downloaded a fresh install of Spellbook.cs and added Druidic into code it worked fine. They save upon exiting and are there when I restart my server.

Back