during compile I get this error, I posted in the thread for OWLTR 4.0 for ServUO Pub 54 but didn't get much assistance, figured I'd try here.

Packets.cs attached

Code:
Press any key to continue . . .
Could Not Find X:\UOSERVER\[ServUO.com]-Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Ani
mal BODs\ServUO.exe

X:\UOSERVER\[ServUO.com]-Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs>C:\Win
dows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\csc.exe /win32icon:"X:\UOSERVER\[ServUO.
com]-Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs\Server\servuo.ico" /r:"X:\
UOSERVER\[ServUO.com]-Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs\Ultima.dl
l" /target:exe /out:"X:\UOSERVER\[ServUO.com]-Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 a
nd Animal BODs\ServUO.exe" /recurse:"X:\UOSERVER\[ServUO.com]-Clean ServUO Pub 5
4 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs\Server\*.cs" /d:ServUO /d:NEWTIMERS /nowarn:0618
/debug /nologo /optimize /unsafe
Server\Network\Packets.cs(305,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'BuyItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(334,36): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(385,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(416,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'SellItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
an assembly reference?)
Server\Interfaces.cs(32,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'BuyItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
or an assembly reference?)
Server\Interfaces.cs(33,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'SellItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
or an assembly reference?)

Done!

Press any key to continue . . .

Attachments

• Packets.cs
    111.2 KB · Views: 3
Well, from what I can see, the BuyItemState class is declared in Server\BaseVendor.cs. Same for the other classes the errors are saying don't exist.

Do you have this file? Does it contain a declaration for the BuyItemState/BuyItemResponse/SellItemState/SellItemResponse classes? If it does, then I'm not sure why it would be erroring out like that. If not, you should try replacing the BaseVendor.cs with a fresh copy, although if the owltr you're using makes use of a modified one, it could result in more errors.

Hey Arvovreen, First, a thank you.

yes file is there, yes there's custom daat99 stuff in it.

Sadly I don't understand enough about c# to know if this is "properly" declared or not though. BuyItemState is in the file though "attached"

Attachments

• BaseVendor.cs
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
You're confusing /Server/BaseVendor.cs with /Scripts/Mobiles/NPCs/BaseVendor.cs
One is in the "core", which is the servuo executable, the other is the "scripts", which are located in the servers /Scripts/ directory, which are loaded during compile time.

Ah, perfect!, there was a basevendor.cs in the server dir but it had been changed to .bak (from original extraction of file, as I have never changed that) after fixing the name, compile runs clean.

Thanks!

Back