Essence UCS

StaticZ

Squire
Aug 12, 2013
Russia, Moscow
dev.uoquint.com
Shard Name
Quintessence
In the meantime, while a new gump system is being tested, Arcomage is born. Contrary to UO's original gump system, current work partly supports real-time gump update, which does not need restart of a gump as original client requires it, and which transpires in a 'flicker effect'. Besides, given system works together with partial screen update, thus lowering CPU load and provides access to the events of clicking right mouse button's wheel. Currently supports clipping, animation, manual rendering, as well as new set of controls, such as control of scroll bars. All this is a priceless contribution to many future systems, which will be added to UO: Quintessence to create an extraordinary roleplaying experience. As for the Acromage itself, it is a well-known side-product of classic Might and Magic series but at the same time is not solely limited to M&M environment. You can play Acromage both with NPC controller, as well as against another player, or even with yourself!

UO: Quintessence - Arcomage \ Gump API

StaticZ

Squire
Aug 12, 2013
Russia, Moscow
dev.uoquint.com
Shard Name
Quintessence
StaticZ updated Essence UCS with a new update entry:

Version 0.15.0205 released

List of all changes:
  •  Error #416: Incorect scene drawing with changed drawing range
  •  Error #419: Some options in uoptions.ecd[AddOptions] failes to find default value for override
  •  Error #421: Set uoptions.ecd[ConfigFile]$enabled: OFF cause crashing
  •  Error #425: Breaked validation (wrong messages: Duplicated item for entry in Containers section)
  •  Error #443: ECD parser failed in some scenarios
  •  Error #447: Improve stability (fixed memory allocation bugs)
  • ...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Hels

Citizen
Feb 25, 2018
Two questions. Is this still on development? You, StaticZ, are the future of Ultima Online. You are the only hope to renew this community and create hell of a new game. This features you are making are not in any game, and will never be, so ye, you are the biggest hope for UO to reborn as a new game.

Question, is there any shard in english where I can try UCS?

Dropgunner

Citizen
Mar 23, 2019
Hey Staticz. I am really not sure if you can read my contact approaches so sorry if you feel spammed^^.

Could you send me the Essence UCS? Would like to develop with you guys a german community based on your system plus helping you with translation ect...

• Haha
Reactions: Lena80