Given that you didn't give any details. Here you go.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=evo+pet+site:runuo.com

Please note that this section of the forums is called Script Support, not Script Requests.

Edit: did a little search on the servuo forums,. Relevant threads:
https://www.servuo.com/threads/pet-evolution.2966/
https://www.servuo.com/threads/evo-systems.721

You're welcome.

EditEdit: If you do find a pet evo script that suits your needs and you're having difficulty getting it to work with ServUO Please feel free to post your errors and or code that is causing the problem. People on servo forums are more then happy to help people. You just have to put some effort into explaining what your problem or conundrum is so that people can understand and help you solve it.

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean by this statement
every time i use any of the 3 links i get lots of erros dont know wha ti am doing wrong
When you don't post exactly what you have done or errors your getting, just makes the process of helping much longer
Now- if you need Xanto's shrink I do have this and can upload it for you

like when I put in script folder it comes up red like files are missing

unless i am putting the file in wrong place

like when I put in script folder it comes up red like files are missing

unless i am putting the file in wrong place
"We" need to see those errors in the console to be of any help. With the console window open showing the error messages, follow these steps please:
1. Click the "window icon" (top left corner of the window) and go to Edit->Select All.
2. Click the window icon again and go to Edit->Copy.
3. Create a new reply message here and use the CODE brackets or use the Spoiler icon in the reply menu.
4. Right-click and paste. Your errors should appear.
5. Click Post Reply.
6. Give us time to analyze the error if needs be. :)

So I got them in my folder

with no errors it turns out i am just stupid

how do i get them to see if they are actually in

Open the Evo Folder, then open the EvoMounts2 folder (there is also a Dragon and Hiryu Folder)

Now if you open one script at a time, it will give the name of that evo
so then [add NightmareEvo Or what ever the name

Also you will need to add the ElementalTrainer on a spawner- have the pet attack this trainer until it won't attack any more- then take it to start killing mobs to level it up. There is also a mob which drops the guardiandustspirit , this will drop random dusts--this you give to the evo') helps to level them up

Which means you didn't go into the Evo Folder or the Dragon folder :) You should learn this because your going to need to do this so many times. Once you open the Dragon "folder" then open the Dragon Evo script you will find the name of this dragon would be RaelisDragon I believe.

The only issue i am having niow is I have been fighting this dragon on the elemental for an hour still no evolve lol

Your welcome happy it worked out for you :)

hello i know its been awhile but how did you get this working none of the evos from this script seem to be evolving any help would be appreciated. ep always says 0. i am using the correct spawner also. thanks...

It's been a long time since I worked with the evo's they only work on the trainers for a short time, then they should stop auto- after that you will need to work them on mobs and mobs which will give them exp- this is one of the problems with evo as the more exp they get the tougher mobs you need. The dust should also work to give them exp-takes quite a bit of dust.

It's been a long time since I worked with the evo's they only work on the trainers for a short time, then they should stop auto- after that you will need to work them on mobs and mobs which will give them exp- this is one of the problems with evo as the more exp they get the tougher mobs you need. The dust should also work to give them exp-takes quite a bit of dust.

yes I spawned a fresh evo guardian hellsteed and got the egg off him, however when i used the trainer even on the baby it would not gain, so I looked at the scripts and found this: public override bool AddPointsOnMelee { get { return false; } } as soon as i changed that line to true. and restarted, he was gaining off the trainer... thanks for this script and the fast reply, maybe others can use this line to help if they choose. thanks a million for all that you do... every evo script was set to false ex.HellsteedEvo.cs i changed them all to true.

e

Last edited:
You might add which script you found this in :) not sure why it would have false. Also if your using FSAT- you don't want the evos to be put in the stable , as they give an egg. So if you haven't added this to
FSATSSettings.cs for any evo's you should
//Add all creatures you do not wish to level / breed
public static string[] NoLevelCreatures = new string[]
{
"EvoHiryu",
"RaelisDragon",
"EvoUnicorn",
"EvoRidableLlama",
"EvoNightmare",
"EvoHellsteed",
"EvoRidablePolarBear",
"EvoFrenziedOstard",
"EvoKirin",
"EvoCuSidhe",

You might add which script you found this in :) not sure why it would have false. Also if your using FSAT- you don't want the evos to be put in the stable , as they give an egg. So if you haven't added this to
FSATSSettings.cs for any evo's you should
//Add all creatures you do not wish to level / breed
public static string[] NoLevelCreatures = new string[]
{
"EvoHiryu",
"RaelisDragon",
"EvoUnicorn",
"EvoRidableLlama",
"EvoNightmare",
"EvoHellsteed",
"EvoRidablePolarBear",
"EvoFrenziedOstard",
"EvoKirin",
"EvoCuSidhe",
i edited the other post it seems all the evo scripts were set to false. ex.-HellsteedEvo.cs.. just changed all to true, working perfect now. now this is just for breeding correct? as i have breeding disabled, but ill put it there just to be safe.. thanks again for all you do for me and this community.

You would need to create one :)
I keep getting these messages. Can anyone help me with this?

Custom\BaseEvo.cs(265,24): error CS0508: 'BaseEvo.Damage(int, Mobile)': return t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int, Mobile)'
[C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\BaseMountEvo.cs(273,24): error CS0508: 'BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Mobile)'
: return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int,
Mobile)' [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\DragonEvo.cs(26,24): error CS0115: 'RaelisDragon.HasBreath': no suitable
method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csp
roj]
Custom\HiryuEvo.cs(26,24): error CS0115: 'EvoHiryu.HasBreath': no suitable metho
d found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Post automatically merged:

I keep getting these messages. Can anyone help me with this?

Custom\BaseEvo.cs(265,24): error CS0508: 'BaseEvo.Damage(int, Mobile)': return t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int, Mobile)'
[C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\BaseMountEvo.cs(273,24): error CS0508: 'BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Mobile)'
: return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int,
Mobile)' [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\DragonEvo.cs(26,24): error CS0115: 'RaelisDragon.HasBreath': no suitable
method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csp
roj]
Custom\HiryuEvo.cs(26,24): error CS0115: 'EvoHiryu.HasBreath': no suitable metho
d found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
I think I fixed this but now its saying this.....
Custom\EvoArcherAI.cs(24,24): error CS0115: 'EvoArcherAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile, M
obile, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\S
ervUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\EvoBerserkAI.cs(15,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Berserk
AI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly referen
ce?) [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\EvoBerserkAI.cs(24,24): error CS0115: 'EvoBerserkAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile,
Mobile, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer
\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\EvoBerserkAI.cs(39,24): error CS0115: 'EvoBerserkAI.DoOrderGuard()': no s
uitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scr
ipts.csproj]
Custom\EvoMageAI.cs(24,24): error CS0115: 'EvoMageAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile, Mobil
e, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServU
O-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\EvoMeleeAI.cs(24,24): error CS0115: 'EvoMeleeAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile, Mob
ile, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\Ser
vUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Last edited:
Based on the repeated no suitable method found to override, I'm going to say you have a version mismatch. Evos as far as I know are still only patched to pub54 of ServUO, while the current download is Puv57.

Back