Ive been trying to find evo pets tryed to make a hellspider but i ran into a list of errors does any one know where theres cs file to add more evo's pets?

I think both of the linked files in those threads are dead ends now, there does appear to be downloads directly in the thread though.

If someone has it, they should upload one of these packages to the site.

First link Neshoba posted- I have the xanto's evo script uploaded to my post. there maybe another I will have to search just to see if I can find it.

if Your using Xanthos evos follow 1 of the other pets that's not the merc is several files that need to be copied and changed for the spider you will need the evo pet itself ,, The guardian that drops the petegg the dust if You use it and the egg that hatches to make the pet also it will need to be added to the kp or ep script so you can see its stats and finaly need the statue id for the shrink I tried to get into RunUo to get a fresh copy but they seem to be down again :( Our Evos have been heavily modified so a copy of them want do much good

edit was postin as You was the already contains a definition is You have 2 of the same files installed follow Your errors and find second file and remove it save them to a folder on desktop just in case need something out of them later

Back