This is as close to Outlands as I could get. With that said this is the advert please feel free to share it. I've got a few people helping me but it seems reddit is on lock down (at least on our end). We don't use reddit so if someone has it please post the following...

Exile Shard is a brand new hardcore server attempting to partially emulate the most popular UO server out there called Outlands. This shard may not be able to live up to everything that Outlands can BUT it can offer the opposite side of the spectrum... By using the latest ServUO, the latest Ultima Online files, and the latest ClassicUO with Razor Enhanced Exile Shard can offer a similar experience to Outlands in a more up-to-date environment and through the proper additions sourced from the ServUO website and modified to my specifications it feels launch worthy! SO without further ado...

You're invited to attend the test center phase of the brand new hard core Exile Shard beginning December 19th... Test center will be enabled until Christmas morning. On Christmas morning the server will wipe and the server will go live. If you log on between Christmas morning and the New Year you will receive one +15 power scroll and a small stone tower deed on each of your accounts. Exile Shard will NEVER offer anything in return for donations nor will it offer anything for free or in return for discovering bugs and exploits. Regardless of what some may say about donations this shard is here to stay for no reason other than a serious love for the game.

https://exileshard.com

Back