awww.bubblesphere.net_ExordusLogoSmall.jpg
Exordus Is Opening It's Doors
What We're Looking For:
Several, friendly and mature staff who are interested in helping maintain and OSI Standard server.

Positions/Job Roles:
All staff will start out as counselors for several weeks on a trial period before being promoted to 'Game Master' access level.
Main roles are briefly outlined below however you're not limited by those.​
  • Player-staff interaction​
    • Holding Events​
    • Answering Pages​
    • Making sure rules are being upheld​
  • Forum Presence & Moderation
    • The forums are a big part of the community and it would be good if all staff could interact with the player base on the forums. You will also be given forum moderator permissions to prevent any spam/hate etc.
    • Bug Reporting - Any bugs you come across or have reported in game should be reported. There is a private staff board for any potentially exploitable bugs and also a public Bugs & Suggestions boards that should hold the majority of bugs so the progress of the fix is trackable.
  • 'OSI Inaccuracy Reports'
    • This ties in with bugs somewhat, and a knowledge of how OSI works helps here but is not essential. We're striving to be 'OSI Accurate' so need reports of inconsistencies in spawns, quests, monster abilities & stats etc.
I am not currently looking for any coders/developers as staff however if you can code there may be opportunities in the future for such a position.

Application Process:
The application process is fairly simple:
Fill out the application form below and send it to me in a private message I will then get back to you for a follow up 'interview' which will contain a few more questions and I can provide some more details for you about Exordus and the staff role.
All applicants should be contactable by and instant messenger, preferably ICQ - 6859(zero)8729
Currently we do not have a Teamspeak/Ventrillo server.

Application:
Name:
Game Name:
Time Zone:
What are your strengths:
What are your weaknesses:
Methods of communications: (ICQ/Yahoo Messenger/Teamspeak/etc. etc.)

Do you currently play on Exordus:
  • If Yes;
  • Char Name:
  • Time Played:
Previous Staff Experience:
  • If Yes;
  • What were your responsibilities:
  • How did it go:
  • Do you still staff there:

Have you ever played OSI:

• If Yes;
  • How long for:
  • Do you still play:
How committed are you to an 'OSI Standard' server? - Would your main goal be improving the general OSI accuracy of Exordus or improving the players experience through various means?

Please feel free to include anything else you wish to add, this is a basic application and there are no specific answers i'm looking for.
I'm more interested in you as a person than your ability. Skills can be improved, learnt and taught. Character, personality and maturity cannot.

Last edited:
Back