ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
High Seas
im using pub 54 and im using a addon called cooking expansion set Cooking Expansion Set i follow everything with the ranch and cooking setup and i get 1 error while compiling but i add a { and it gives me more errors

Capture.PNG

it still gives the same errorCapture.PNG
i added { and } to the ai wild animal and that made the error go away but now on ine 31 A namespace cannot directly contain members such as fields or methods line 31 is the same in the screenshot i havent changed it

ok it no longer gives { expected just hopefully 2 last errorsCapture.PNG
wasnt able to reply for like a hour because my wifi went out
I THINK I FIXED IT I ADDED IT TO THE LIST but now alot more errors are here from the rest of the mod i think
but now i got a error in the wine section i already fixed a error about something already being defined but now it says it needs a returnCapture.PNG

Last edited:
Try remove ": AI_WildAnimal". I'm at work so I can test things out.

Ehm isnt it that you like to add a new enum value? In that case add it in the list not after the variable.

if you need the AI_WildAnimal, add it after the last enum

like so

C#:
 public enum AIType // Should other types need to be created, use the Unused ones first.
    {
        AI_Use_Default,
        AI_Melee,
        AI_UNUSED1,
        AI_Archer,
        AI_Healer,
        AI_Vendor,
        AI_Mage,
        AI_UNUSED2,
        AI_UNUSED3,
        AI_UNUSED4,
        AI_NecroMage,
        AI_OrcScout,
        AI_Spellbinder,
        AI_UNUSED5,
        AI_Samurai,
        AI_Ninja,
        AI_Spellweaving,
        AI_Mystic,
        AI_Paladin,
        AI_WildAnimal
    }

Thank you guys i managed to fix it there is still some errors though but they can hopefully be fixed
its not with baseai the error is for a addon with error 1.PNGthe scripts

Attachments

• error 2.PNG
    error 2.PNG
    78.6 KB · Views: 4
you have another script in your folder that has duplicate enum names.
i'm guessing enums are processed first before the rest of the script. SO....that means you have another copy of variable carpet somewhere else in your scripts folder.

(which is why you're getting duplicate enum warnings instead of duplicate class name warnings)

ok i found both enums in a vinyard addon Capture.PNG
ok i managed to fix that now i got a error for a saved object earlier i got errors because there were ribs in the cooking expansion and default and i deletyed the default i dont know if i should have done that
an error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.Ribs
- Serial: 0x40000EEB
Delete the object? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate.
thats the last error i prob need to fix so it can compile the error encountered while loading a saved object
I FIXED IT I DELETED ALL SAVES AND IT COMPILED YES THIS IS DONE YES
CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR THE HELP

Last edited:
ok i found both enums in a vinyard addon View attachment 20141
ok i managed to fix that now i got a error for a saved object earlier i got errors because there were ribs in the cooking expansion and default and i deletyed the default i dont know if i should have done that
an error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.Ribs
- Serial: 0x40000EEB
Delete the object? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate.
thats the last error i prob need to fix so it can compile the error encountered while loading a saved object
I FIXED IT I DELETED ALL SAVES AND IT COMPILED YES THIS IS DONE YES
CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR THE HELP
The deletion issue is likely due to your edits to serialize/deserialize.

Start up the server, create Ribs and put them in your pack.

Now save and shutdown. Then restart.

Now, if its making you delete the Ribs again then the ser/deser needs fixing

Back