any reason why all the items and NPC dont spawn.. and the gravewater lake entrance doesnt spawn... i saw a guy named kelan fix this in 2015 and then made ppl donate $15 to servuo ti get the files... but he hasnt been on in 30 weeks... SO how else are we supposed to get or fix these.. Or does servuo have access to his files and will still send them to people who donate $15.. Cause i kinda want my server as OSI as possible and this is a huge thing people want to do

This system is included in the current ServUO code, for no cost.

It will be on you to download and update your own code though.

i havent had a server before this so idk what you mean by download and update your own code... but my world doesnt spawn Explore the deep ITEMS or quest Npc's ... But if i say [add helper paulson hes there in the game... i also tried to bypass by making my account complete the quest from gm commands then spawned the diving suit pieces then spawn paulson for the map .. he didnt give me the map.. also double click the whirlpool doesnt take me into the deep.. so Idk what to do to get this working lol
[doublepost=1522865873][/doublepost]heres Paulson trying to give me the map... https://gyazo.com/378ab67923413b3ce187298c611a6318

BRO AFTER DAYS OF SEARCHING... IT WORKS i LOVE YOU SO MUCH... Are there OTHER Gen commands i need to know about??

Back