Not A Bug Faction Leaders Not High Enough Rank to Equip Faction Items

Darwin

Sep 5, 2017
Currently a Faction Commander (and probably Sheriffs/Finance Ministers) are unable to equip faction items with a rank requirement.

ai.imgur.com_vOxzDSt.png

This issue also exists for faction war horses

ai.imgur.com_9iTx5Su.png

Another thing I'd like to point out, but idk if it's an actual bug is that I spawned that war horse with a different (gm) char, made the TB char the "ControlMaster", and then attempted to mount the horse. It would not allow me to mount it, or to even give it a command in spite of being the "ControlMaster." I then tamed it with that same char and then it let me give it orders, but as you can see I could not mount it because of the rank issue.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dexter_Lexia

ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
Shard Name
Alexandria
Donate
Donate money to this user
So yea, check the faction stone for your actual rank. An elected position doesn’t give you any more rank.

Darwin

Sep 5, 2017
So yea, check the faction stone for your actual rank. An elected position doesn’t give you any more rank.
The character was a "Knight Of The Codex" before he got elected. I just checked the stone and now it says he's rank 1. Is it possible that ServUO has the rank titles in reverse order? Or that the election changed the rank?
[doublepost=1541607322][/doublepost]Edit: I just joined with a new character. His rank started at 10. So apparently getting elected is setting it back to 1. Although... I'm not sure if that's due to a lack of points ("punkte") or if it's inapproprietly being set to 1 as a result of the election (or being given a rank of sheriff or minister).

Last edited:

Dexter_Lexia

ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
Shard Name
Alexandria
Donate
Donate money to this user
The rankings are based on a zero offset, where someone who ranks up with points may drop someone else down in rank.