I set the prop range to 0 and they still fell through
[doublepost=1550524937][/doublepost]How do I put a book in an xmlspawner on top of a table in an xml spawner?

I set the prop range to 0 and they still fell through
[doublepost=1550524937][/doublepost]How do I put a book in an xmlspawner on top of a table in an xml spawner?
do a [get location where you would like to have the book and then in the spawner say book/x/??/y/??/z/?? but replace the ?? with the real numbers. you can use one spawner for multiple items this way and the items will always spawn exactly where you set the x,y and z for each item. In termur where there are houses in the trees, north of eodon some of the spawners are setup to spawn npc characters up in the trees so looking at how those are setup will give you an example.

How do I make it so, for training purposes, I have a xmlspawner with a sword attached to it. How do I make that auto-replenish, so multiple people can get the sword and it respawns?

How do I make it so, for training purposes, I have a xmlspawner with a sword attached to it. How do I make that auto-replenish, so multiple people can get the sword and it respawns?
upload_2019-2-18_16-15-52.pngthen set to spawn one and click props change the timeupload_2019-2-18_16-17-57.png

Ok. My books are still falling through the floor. I set the spawnrange to 0, I set the corordinates for the spawner, and I set the movabe false. I don't get it.

Try this-add an item under the spawner- like a piece of carpet ID 2760 or platform id 1981-both are found in pandora (raise the item by 1-then add the spawner on top

Milva: There is an item under the book(s). I have the spawners sitting on tables,
largestonetablesouthadddon to be specific.

Back