Tukaram submitted a new resource:

FCB SOS Organizing System - Organize SOS by region, includes a runebook to get close to each region.

FCB SOS Organizing System.

This is an old system we used in the Fishing Council of Britannia (FCB) way back in the day. I was on Great Lakes, the system was devised by Europa players. It reads kind of convoluted, but when you start to use it, it is actually quite easy. And a very sensible & efficient way to organize your SOS. I included a couple pics but they almost make it look complicated... it actually is very easy. The system is based on Alazane's sea chart of...

Read more about this resource...

I went out today and fished up 6 SOS near Haven - high South, high East - "high" being over 90. 90-180 S 90-180 E (Haven Docks)
I plot them on the map and magnetize the waypoint. Only 2 problems with this... if you fish up 6 chests you will overload yourself, your boat, your beetle ha ha
Also, since each chest gives a net, after I was done fishing up the 6 SOS, dealing with any critters that fishes up, and throwing the nets - I ended up with 14 new MIBs. It seems you can never run out...

Question - I killed 4 leviathans during this and got zero artifacts. Anyone know the percentage chance of an artifact on them? I tend to get it like 50/50, not today.

charted.JPG
6 mib 6 nets.JPG

Back