May 2, 2019
California
www.iceyou.org
Shard Name
Central USA
Operating System
windows 10
ServUO Version
ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7075.22082 - Build on 5/16/2019 12:16:04 PM UTC - Debug
I was just checking stealable arti and noticed that blackthorn castle wasn't spawned except for the first 4 doors. I ran [genblackthorn and it added spawners and stacked extra doors on the first for doors that lead in the 4 dirrections but no more doors anywhere else. The spawners weren't spawning things in most placed I had to force respawn them also the dragon spawner in the maze was spawning dragons in-between walls where there is no access.

I was mainly coming to check if the rare painting had spawned so I could take them. I just wanted to check because I couldn't find them in the code within stealableartifactspawner.cs and came across this bad spawned area.

I have previously spawned the entire world with [createworld and it says that it's spawned in the [createworld gump so it wouldn't let me spawn it again when I tried [genblackthorn it basically add some things that were missing but most of the doors weren't there and the doors that were stacked so it had previously gen some doors.

Is there a command to remove blackthorn gen? I tried [removeblackthorn but it didn't work.

ParanoiaPhD

May 2, 2019
California
www.iceyou.org
Shard Name
Central USA
Additional info! I've tried [deleteworld, uncheck all, check blackthorn, delete. It just goes instantly to complete and deletes nothing / remains created. It's def bugged how to get this to deleted?

INFACT these all are stuck look.

Also the spawners wouldn't spawn anything. I had to force spawn them or they remained empty for over 24 hours.
Post automatically merged:

I tried a fresh install of servuo 56.1 with the latest version of ultima online classic and then spawned the spawners then castle blackthorn and the exact same thing happened. I also cannot delete blackthorn through [deleteworld.

Last edited:

Dexter_Lexia

ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
Shard Name
Alexandria
Donate
Donate money to this user
Do not use the command. Use [CreateWorld. ALso, if you're creating these one by one, it will tell you that you need to create spawners before you setup blackthorn's dungeon.

Also, Blackthorn does not have a despawner. You'll have to delete it all by hand, as well as the invasion controllers.