felucca map

cmileto

Citizen
Well i finally found a 7.0.23.1 client. I want to use .mul files so this version seems perfect for me. Two questions though:

Any issues with using this version with servuo publish 54?
Does anyone know where I can get an unaltered felucca muls and what not? all the clients i have have various degrees of custom maps (never dreamed id want a stock fel again lol).
ty!

cmileto

Citizen
thats the one I got but it has a strange partially finished (but reallyinteresting) custom felucca.

Ravenwolfe

ServUO Developer
You sure? Your not talking about the changes in magincia or at castle british or blackthorn are you?

cmileto

Citizen
pretty sure.
this is what that download comes with for felucca
[bimg=bcenter]http://wvgeeks.com/interesting.bmp[/bimg][DOUBLEPOST=1385269306,1385265941][/DOUBLEPOST]Found a 7.0.3 installable client that had a stock fel and i copied the muls for it. So i guess thats sorted

Hank

Squire
The download of "Official UO Client SA Pre-UOPs Version:7.0.23.1 Patch 65 " off uoarchive is infact not a 100% distro EA release. It contains as you posted above a custom Felucca map, a great collection of custom art from places like uo-pixel.de and a few custom multi's.
I have not yet come across anywhere to get 7.0.23.1 clean distro client files.

Redmoon

Citizen
pretty sure.
this is what that download comes with for felucca
[bimg=bcenter]http://wvgeeks.com/interesting.bmp[/bimg][DOUBLEPOST=1385269306,1385265941][/DOUBLEPOST]Found a 7.0.3 installable client that had a stock fel and i copied the muls for it. So i guess thats sorted

I read that this Felucca map is/was going to be used for factions only; a CTF type of map.

RedBeard

Rookie
Well i finally found a 7.0.23.1 client. I want to use .mul files so this version seems perfect for me. Two questions though:

Any issues with using this version with servuo publish 54?
Does anyone know where I can get an unaltered felucca muls and what not? all the clients i have have various degrees of custom maps (never dreamed id want a stock fel again lol).
ty!
Can you post the 7.023.1 client for download somewhere?