I'm wanting to make my FireRocks & CrystalineFire resource items a bit easier to use. You cant seperate them like you can ingots or boards. Not sure if its the art itself, or if I dont have them setup as craft resources (which I can do if needed). But when you have 250 small firerock & only need 10, needing to have all 250 in the pack is a bit much. Any ideas?

Attachments

• FireRock.cs
    2.1 KB · Views: 3
Checked the graphic, it is not set as stackable in the mul files so you will have bad luck with this, I am not sure if this is something you could fix only server side with the fixitem script to add the tag onto it.

stackables seem to share the "generic" flag

Yeah.. UO wasnt kind enough to make stackable rocks for us. Unfortunately, there really isnt anything else I could use for the firerock to be even halfway convincing.. at least I dont think so. Guess I'll go dig around in Fiddler for a while. lol
[doublepost=1483552059][/doublepost]Introducing the new FireRock art.. used the SoulGem art for the CrystalineFire & 2 of the not often used scale art for the FireRock and they all work just fine. ScreenHunter_191 Jan. 04 09.43.jpgScreenHunter_192 Jan. 04 09.43.jpgScreenHunter_193 Jan. 04 09.44.jpg
Once you pointed out the Generic flag, it was easy to fix. Thankyou PyrO

Back