Ok not sure why but this book does nothing when you double click it and it is not in the form of notepad.cs and I am not sure what is wrong. I had to zip it or it wouldn't send Maybe I am missing a progran for this type of script?

Attachments

• FireRockCraftingBook.cs.old.7z
    846 bytes · Views: 4
Opened fine in notepad for me. it was FireRockCraftingBook.cs.old
remove the .old and see how it opens then. I did not put into server as I do not have firecrafting so no I am not sure if it will function or not

Attachments

• FireRockCraftingBook.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
Opened fine in notepad for me. it was FireRockCraftingBook.cs.old
remove the .old and see how it opens then. I did not put into server as I do not have firecrafting so no I am not sure if it will function or not
Nope didnt work :( thats ok I took it out was really nothing special that it made anyways. Thanks for your time
Post automatically merged:

Nope didnt work :( thats ok I took it out was really nothing special that it made anyways. Thanks for your time
thats what I got if that helps hehe

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 8
My FireRock crafting edit notes say you need this clip in PlayerMobile.cs:

Code:
            [CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
            public bool FireRockMining
            {
                get { return GetFlag(PlayerFlag.FireRockMining); }
                set { SetFlag(PlayerFlag.FireRockMining, value); }
            }

and most importantly I do not see any changes to Serialize/Deserialize so you shouldn't have to do anything special to add this value.

As always, test carefully :D

On further review, my book seems to pertain to the mining rather than the crafting but editing that variable just might do what you're looking for anyway.

There's also an enum added at the top in "public enum PlayerFlag"

Mine is:
Code:
        FireRockMining      = 0x00010003

but adjust the number to fit your existing enums if it conflicts, and of course the name to "FireRockCrafting" if that's what your script is looking for. Note that the last entry in this list doesn't end with a comma.

Last edited:
Back