Hello everyone!

Ok, for starters, here is what I have done thus far:

I downloaded the latest and updated Travis build Servuo - master

I opened the Servuo.sln with Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2017 for windows desktop

I set server as startup project, run debug, and create acct

I use razor to open and enter my shard

I have created the world and everything seems to work fine until I am trying to add an item. This is where I get the server crash. redo and try to add and crash again...

I want to make a server eventually for my family members and friends as we all use to play the game.

Getting it public will come later, just trying to get it to work using VSE 2017.

Is there anyone out there that can help me out?

Thank you kindly in advance, and I hope this is not asking too much :)

Also what would the patch game client number be which the server is using? Some have used this command also in the past which helped RebuildCategorization

The UO i use is 7.0.60.47. It does not give a crash log..it clients
[doublepost=1519187539][/doublepost]What is the last known client that will work with this?

What do you mean it clients? The client crashes not the server? Did you try the command RebuildCategorization and then try the add command again? Your datapath.cfg is pointed to the server game client?

What do you mean it clients? The client crashes not the server? Did you try the command RebuildCategorization and then try the add command again? Your datapath.cfg is pointed to the server game client?

as far as I know, the client crashes anytime i try to add an in game item...also, when moving NPC's in luna, they end up on the roof if i move them lol
[doublepost=1519191998][/doublepost]what client version should i be running? 7.0.18.0?

as far as I know, the client crashes anytime i try to add an in game item...also, when moving NPC's in luna, they end up on the roof if i move them lol
[doublepost=1519191998][/doublepost]what client version should i be running? 7.0.18.0?
by default, ServUO will work correctly with clients from 7.0.9 and above.

If NPCs fail down, apparently problem in Scripts/Misc/DataPath.cs is not specified.cs path to the game files. Or, you used older versions of clients for which you need to change the configuration in MapDefinition.cs

Code:
            TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

yes... I do them both on same machine
Here...This is what I am trying to accomplish. I can get the server running now and have it public for family and friends. It's not the uo style we are looking for. What we want is SA with Imbue and the capabilities of making soul forges.

Does anyone know of a Runuo or Servuo that allows the compatibilities to have this client, and if so, what emulator and or uo client would I need to make this happen?

Back