Sers, how are you all doing?

I haven't posted in a long time... to be honest, I'm not gaming much anymore and as a roleplayer, the selection of UO shards has always been a bit limited. But I am a real human, not a spam bot, I swear! #sus #plznoairlock

Preamble: I take payment for my work. I need to, to feed my Axolotls.
I try to keep my prices fair and affordable, especially considering shards and guilds are mainly a hobby and not a commercial project. I hope this is okay, otherwise, please delete this post and send me a DM/Mail about it, dear admins/mods. :)

I am an "image editor" of some sorts, offering simple Guild Banners/Logos and other immersive graphics.

About my work:
I did Clan/Guild Banners (basically coat of arms for inGame use) for Mount&Blade Warband (cRPG mod) several years ago and as I got back into image editing lately, I thought I could offer my services here as well. Preferably, I take simple jobs for a low price (starting out with 15 Euro per Banner/Logo - we can haggle a bit if you take larger amounts if similar type and style).
If you are able to provide me with referrals (example: guilds on your shard), I will do some work for you as a reward but not before.
I have a specific style (I'm just in love with borderlines) which I deem to be fitting to medieval/fantasy shards. See attached examples.

I can not really draw yet, I'm mainly using licensed gfx, which are, if not too expensive, included in the price of 15 EUR. I am curious about expanding my drawing skill and might do so, free of charge and unasked, for some of your requests.

More detailed price list:
  • Logo resizing+recolouring/texturing: 10 EUR. (you provide a workable base img. Using Photoshop.)
  • Logo search+licensing: +5 EUR (unless you choose something with a more expensive license).
  • Additional Forum signature banners (useful for guilds in shard forums): +5 EUR.
  • Later Changes (after final result): 5 EUR.
  • Simple Colouration by hand: +15 EUR (Using a Wacom Intuos M.)
  • Custom Drawn Logo: +30 EUR. (Don't choose this unless you really want ME to draw you something! Using a Wacom Intuos M.)
  • Putting together inGame Screenshots to one seemless picture: 10 EUR (limit: 5 images - +2EUR for each more).
I can also do Server banners, twitch channel panels, simple immersive parchment scrolls, inGame textures for nonpixelated games like Valheim (see attached screenshot of sails) if you can provide me the required information. If you need something simple I did not list, hit me up and ask, I'll check it out. I am always looking to learn new things and expand my skillset.

I can do webhosting, including domains, mails, databases. I could also do gameserver hosting. Feel free to contact me about this but I am not a professional yet.

Payment+Service:
  1. You will message me all the details I need before I start working.
  2. I will tell you the estimate price.
  3. I will send you a few choices - twice in case none of the first three choices tickled your ear lobes.
  4. I will create the gfx according to your detailed request.
  5. You will be presented with a watermarked version as final result.
  6. After I get your payment via paypal (preferred) or bank transfer, I will remove the watermark and send you the logo as .png and .psd, as well as the texture in a file type of your choice in a .zip download. (This .zip will also include an invoice as .pdf, so the german tax office doesn't put me into jail for money laundering.)
  7. If I like the result I created for you, I will use it (watermarked) as example/portfolio. I do not take money in advance out of fairness towards you and insecurity regarding my skills. This might change in the future.
  8. Later changes (for example: resize it for merchandize use on shirts) will cost you 5 EUR per finished (accepted) change.

- Preferably on Discord: NMND#6522
- Supported languages: English and Krautspeak German.
- Please communicate clearly with detailed descriptions and clear examples of what you want and the deadlines you have!

I might not get email notifications about your DMs or thread replies on servuo.com and after getting rid of most of my social media, Discord is the only secure way to contact me. Please chat and don't call. Thanks! <3

If you liked this post, leave a like and subscribe and I see you next time! :p

Godspeed!
--NMND

Disclaimer:
The pictures attached as examples are either not licensed or already used by clans/guilds on multiple platforms. Please do NOT use them for any (and especially not for commercial) purposes! Thanks again!

Attachments

• axolotl-idea001-watermark.png
    axolotl-idea001-watermark.png
    515 KB · Views: 14
  • gorillah-idea001-watermark.png
    gorillah-idea001-watermark.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 11
  • guildlogo-deo-mortis-v002-watermark.png
    guildlogo-deo-mortis-v002-watermark.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 11
  • old-examples-001.png
    old-examples-001.png