Hello, everyone, I am running a serve Uo shard the latest one. I am able to unfreeze a town or building tear it down and redo it but when I go to freeze it and put the files from my server into my clients UO folder the stuff I just froze is gone... Not really gone I am guessing because if I unfreeze it will show back up. Anyone had this error that may be able to help me please and tell me what I am doing wrong?

it is not an Item showing up issue I am having it is an unfreezing the world and then refreezing my files. I can unfreeze and do what I want to do but when I freeze the map again I do not see it when I move over the files and replace the ones in my client folder to be able to see the frozen items

The issue that is talked about in that thread that is getting resolved by the post there, is that the files are used from a different location so even if you replace them in your client folder it wouldnt use them. Doesnt matter if item or map

ok I will look into it and see if it works then thank you :)
[doublepost=1553364671][/doublepost]how do you know you can see hidden files on your desktop?

well your server knows they are there so the server files are right then. do you have multiple folders of uo clients on your pc?

yes I have one for the server one I use to log in and another for fiddler
[doublepost=1553365586][/doublepost]and a mondains legacy for pandora

Back