Shard Name
Fallen Souls
Donate
Donate money to this user
RoninGT submitted a new resource:

FS: High Seas Remix - High seas booster pack with some custom touches

*Requirements*

Auto Restart
Your server has to be setup to auto restart daily in order to use the automated tournament system. You need to set your server to restart on the day of the tournament before it happens. Example: 4:00am

Fishing.cs edits
If you have a custom fishing.cs you will need to use WinMerge to merge my distro into yours

FS: High Seas Remix

Overview
This pack contains
  • New fish...
Read more about this resource...

Attachments

Insanity

Mar 2, 2013
www.servuo.com
Nice, I'll have to test it some time soon. Although may I ask why a daily restart is required? I'm not a fan of daily restarts.

RoninGT

Aug 15, 2013
Evansville, IN
Shard Name
Fallen Souls
Donate
The daily restart was a design for my server in updates I will look into giving an alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

tass23

Aug 28, 2013
St. Petersburg, FL
www.uoexpanse.com
Shard Name
The Expanse
Donate
Thanks for the release Ronin ;) Always nice to see old faces coming back to these projects. As for the daily restarts, I don't see why a server wouldn't want to have them. They clean up SO much "garbage", plus you don't have to have workarounds for systems that might cause issues later in the future.

I'll try and check this out as soon as I can to give you some feedback and/or bug reports, kinda swamped at the moment though.

Attachments

Reactions: RoninGT

GameSage

Mar 15, 2013
Excellent thanks for the release! I'm going to try this out in a couple hours when I have a bit of free time. Will report back!

Regnak

Apr 1, 2013
Belgium
Thank you RoninGT ! This is a great addition to ServUO !!! :D

I'll test it right now on my Test Center and will give feedback.

If you wanna test the Galleons with smooth move, I have done some work on it (see the topic -Galleons- on CraftUO forums ...). But it still requires a lot of work ^^

Thanks again :)

-Rek-

Reactions: RoninGT

RoninGT

Aug 15, 2013
Evansville, IN
Shard Name
Fallen Souls
Donate
@Regnak Thank you. My next step will be to finish the fishing part of the pack to include crab and lobster fishing. Then move on to the quests, and I will finish up with the galleons cause most likely ill be writing a whole new base for the ships lol. I will check out your post on CraftUO. I for sure want to get smooth movement into the code.

Regnak

Apr 1, 2013
Belgium
It seems to work perfectly !! :D
Thank you for that great Booster Pack !

Just one small problem, I can only create the tournament master by using the command : "[add bassmaster" (and not "[add TournamentMaster")

Thx again !

Regnak

Apr 1, 2013
Belgium
Hey !

It is actually a mix between RunUO's smooth movement and Vorspire's (where he fixed some bugs)

It is not perfect yet though ... ^^

Doc

Mar 21, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
This is really nice. I'm trying to get it working for someone using Orbsydia. Almost there, just one minor problem left to sort but I did notice one small problem in TournamentMaster.cs Doesn't cause trouble, just tells you the wrong fish type before the tournament for day two at line #43 because it is set at day three. You'll see what I mean below. Thanks a lot for this. Looks like it will be a lot of fun! - Doc

Code:
else if ( DateTime.Now.TimeOfDay < FSHSR.HSRTournamentSystem.StartTimeThree.TimeOfDay && DateTime.Now.DayOfWeek == FSHSR.HSRTournamentSystem.TournyThree )
{
m_Fisher.Say( "The tournament will be starting soon! Todays fish is the Cotton Candy Swordfish these can only be found in deep wanter." );
}
else if ( DateTime.Now.TimeOfDay < FSHSR.HSRTournamentSystem.StartTimeThree.TimeOfDay && DateTime.Now.DayOfWeek == FSHSR.HSRTournamentSystem.TournyThree )
{

alienza

Sep 20, 2013
South Africa
Donate
Hi,

Thanks for this system.

I noticed that you included the Fisherman's Armour Set.

But according to http://www.uoguide.com/Fisherman's_Armor_Set - yours is very different.

You have extra items, which are not listed on UO Guide, and your items are completely different.

Also, where every single other item set refers to the cliloc for the name, yours has:
public override SetItem SetID{ get{ return SetItem.Fishing; } }

This makes it difficult to add the item sets to your shard if you not wish to include the entire system.

Last edited:

RoninGT

Aug 15, 2013
Evansville, IN
Shard Name
Fallen Souls
Donate
Thank your for your feedback. The system never was intended to be 100% OSI. I do not believe OSI Even has a tournament system. You are more than welcome to adjust the code for your servers needs. It's in an early beta and will change over time. I was unaware of the fisherman set OSI provides I will look at it. Thank you again.

RoninGT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
That set was given for Clean Up Britannia 2011 not for fishing :)